Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All. I am a newbie to the Cisco world, trying to complete CCNA. Iv been messing around with ISP Virgins Super-hub 2, catalyst 3750, Cisco 871W & 881 series routers for around 4 months now. Iv managed to get the first router 871W connected to the v...

digimansam by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Does anyone know here what is the command for these tasks?:Configure static routing on HQ with route summarization to VLAN 10, 20, 30 and 40. Identify and configure all other remote networks of HQ.Configure static routing on R1 with route summar...

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 2.25.27 PM.png
jhydml by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a problem to understand the use of Dynamic Port Security, I mean what is the difference with standard behaviour?I am making a lot of tests with packet tracer but I really dont undertsand the difference and when it is suggested to use. Tha...

francota by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a strange issue, that I'm have not been able to nail down, I'll do the best I can to explain this.   Background We have a P2P link between 2 switches, HQ and Data Center. On the DC side, we have configured port channels to our VM envir...

Good morning -We have devices in the global routing table (not in a VRF) getting DHCP addresses without issue. The SVI is configured as such:interface Vlan2301description BLUEip address 172.19.68.1 255.255.255.0ip helper-address 10.4.16.222interface ...

Hi,I have a core Switch on which I have configured Layer3 VLAN interface and on this interface I have the vrf forwarding enabled with the IP helper address. I am using a 3rd party DHCP server with scopes activated which allocates the IP's to the diff...

nrramos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, Currently I have problems with Cisco SG350 model, in these I configure its ports in Access mode with a specific vlan, but after they are turned off or restart by electrical issues, all its ports lose configuration and are automatical...

dtriminio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All My Switch 3650 show:  Core 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 98%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 99%   How can I solving?  

a-non_w09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im looking for switch cisco SG250X-48, but i want to know if this switch allows 10g with sfp+, because in the datasheet, i only can find that this switch allow 1000 Mbps.   So please can you help me with this answer and what sfp+ is compatible wi...