Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

buenas tardes Comunidad solicito de su apoyo con el siguiente caso; Debo configurar una ruta que enlaza la central telefonica de una sucursal desde mi router principal pasos:Habilitar segmento IP default para Centrales Telefónicas en agenciasConectar...

yesica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have (2) 2960XR's (Switch B) connected with a stacking module.  They have port channels to (2) other 9500's (Switch A) in L3/L2 and another port channel to another (2) 2960XR's (Switch C) used as a access layer switch.  One of the stacking modules ...

Capture.PNG
CODIT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't find an answer to my question.   I have a pretty standard setup: a few subinterfaces on a router connected to a trunk port on a switch (G0/24).  All other ports on the switch have an access...

alexkrycek by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having DHCP issues with HP7000 blades trunked to Nexus 5000. The 5000 is L2 up to a Nexus 7000 where it is L3 back down to the same 5000 where the DHCP server is. The blade sends out the DHCP DISCOVER, but I never see the pack...

Resolved! HSRP Inquiry

Hi Guys,  I am currently studying for my ccnp exam. i have a question regarding the attached design. DS1 is the active hsrp for vlan 11 while DS2 is the active hsrp for vlan 12. for load balancing i guess.Link between the two distributions are L3, no...

hsrp.PNG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card