Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   i have a little issue with configuration "ip dhcp snooping" on a C9300-48T. When I configure "ip dhcp snooping trust" on interface (single interface and etherchannel) i see this notification- "%PARSER-5-HIDDEN: Warning!!! ' ip dhcp snooping ...

ZdenekF by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I need to block internet & internet of one particular user so how can we block this communication i only have mac information of this user. I have L3 switch WS-C3850-12XS so is there any kind of filtering option so we can enable it on L3 sw...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we're using WLC 5500 (7.0.98.0) currently running 3 existing WLAN A, B, C are working fine. Now I created a new WLAN follow exactly the config in Interface and WLAN(with correct vlan id and new interface), I can also see the broadcast SSID but I cann...

Hi    I am facing a problem in saving configuration in cisco 2960x. LHR-RHQ-LG-SW#wr Building configuration... mifs[11]: Error writing sector 35 error 3   nv_done: unable to open "flash:/config.text.new"mifs[11]: Error writing sector 35 error 3   nv_...

Haroon321 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I hope someone can help with this. Here's a summary of my configuration   MX64 Firewall IP Address: 10.10.10.254 /24 VLAN1: 10.10.10.10 VLAN2: 192.168.10.10 VLAN3: 172.16.10.10   MX64 Interfaces: Port 1: vlan1 access Port 2: vlan1 access Port 3: ...

Resolved! vlan creation

hi, what does happen behind the scene when a vlan is created in a switch ? 1) a CAM table is created for the vlan ? so in the internal storage is there one CAM table with a column vlan OR in the internal storage is there one CAM table for each vlan ?...

Hey I'm having a big problem with my ws-2950g-48-ei. I stucked after trying to upload new firmware. Switch wan't to boot. I get output - error g hardware not supported by firmware. I have tried to boot c2950-i6k2l2q4-mz.121-22.EA12.bin. Can anyone he...

adsFers by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloDue to a recent problem I had to manually configure a POE port.But I would like to put on a port the default configuration I can not find the command. In the screenshot below I would like to put port 11 on No.For the configuration I used the fol...

putty_2018-11-25_20-44-20.jpg
sebr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   Please, do you know what is the latency for video traffic on Cisco 2960 x switches? I'm interested to install this model into a CCTV network, where the video traffic can be an issue if the latency is bigger than 8ns.   Thank you.

Hi, I am configuring C6807 series switches at CCW, I have selected VS-S2T-10G as the supervisor. I need 1 x 8 port 10 gig line card & 1 x 48 port 1 gig line card. I ended up selecting below  C6800-48P-SFP-XL & C6800-8P10G ( I dont have a option to se...

I found the configuring guide here configuring ACL,  that define: Out—Traffic that has already been through the router and leaves the interface In—Traffic that arrives on the interface and then goes through the router. I can understand both definitio...