Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. We are upgrading a 7k environment to 9K -  9504 spines and 93180 leafs, to be exact.   The original plan was to use NXOS, which is what the gear was purchased with. It was later decided to go with ACI, so two APICs were purchased.   The projec...

DamianRC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with several workstations not being able to access the network. Upon further investigating I found that the MAC address is appearing on different ports throughout the VLAN. The MAC may appear on different switches, and even diff...

MattD2010 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Master

Hi Guy's   Hope you are all well, Please can someone tell me what is an IP Master. What is it used for and how do I view the IP Master.   Kind Regards Sach

Hello,   i'm currenlty configuring Qos on 2960S platform (IOS 15.0(2)SE11, here is my configuration :   Policy-map :   WS-C2960S-48LPS-L#sh policy-map   Policy Map PM_MARKING-POLICY     Class CM_REALTIME-DATA       set dscp ef     Class CM_MULTIMEDIA...

MisterTof by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm curious if anyone here has dealt with the Nexus 3548 and micro-burst in multicast traffic? This is production trading traffic and is bursty at times. These devices have a shared buffer pool of 18MB. We are using ABM and definitely can see the buf...

Bob K by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any help appreciated ...   Having a problem with a design and workable configuration for a 2960CX 24 port switch (preferably to use a 2960) and associated routing and vlan routing.   The topology is shown in the Packet Tracer image below. It involves...

Community_img.png
LarryAU by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote office and I have seen this problem constantly but I can't pin down why.   We have a single AP connected to an 2960xr running 15.0(2)EX5 in a remote office in a country without the best wiring practices.  However this problem seems to...

Hi, scenarios is this:  One Access Switch 2960x IOS 15 (ASW) is connected to two 4500 VSS via port-channel. Loopguard was accidentaly configured on the uplink ports of the ASW. My idea is to use the interface range command to remove loopguard from bo...

Our company is trying to set up a failover using IP SLA.  We have two locations that we want to have SLA's, where each one can failover to the other if a circuit dies at one location and vice versa.  I have a vague idea on how to set this up but I wo...

sgalarza by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My core C3750 switch has rebooted for no reason at about the same time both yesterday and today. This is what sho version gives: Gateway uptime is 17 minutesSystem returned to ROM by power-onSystem restarted at 17:11:39 AZ Tue Nov 6 2018   Failing po...

rmiller by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes