Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to access my switch from my office through telnet but i cannot below check the configuration please check what should i do to access it back    RSK-CTRBUD-AS01(config)#exitRSK-CTRBUD-AS01#shOct 24 11:20:55.619: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from...

Hi ,   I have ISR 4221, with 2 gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 LTE port. I want to use the LTE port as a back up line, when the cable connect is down. but i cant get it working. Below is a snip of my configuration, what did i miss   chat-script lte "" "...

ermionline by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   first of all - i already read the incompatibility guide and various documents about VPC and VSS. But I keep having problem with:   Connecting a Campus Distribution 6500 VSS (formaly the Core) to 2 Nexus 7000 (7702) (new core). As the incompatib...

Hello,   Is there any document where EEPROM format of GLC-T is explained? I need this for find out by I2C communication what connector type is in SFP.   Best regards, Patryk

Giteh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange issue going on with EIGRP. We have a central site (Cisco 6509e) and several remote sites (Cisco 4500x VSS pairs) connected via AT&T ASE. All sites seem to have their EIGRP set up correctly. It all works for the most part, but we are ...

I'm trying to rollback the IOS-XE version on a 3650 switch. We ran the install to change the code from an Everest version (16.6.2) to Denali 16.3.6, but we have yet to reload the switch to make Denali take effect.   However, I want to back out of tha...

aweise by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We want to connect a router to a switch on layer 3 ip connection. a /28 between them which will be used for management as well as for some access points.   Router port:- int fa0/0ip addr 10.58.0.1 255.255.255.240des Link to layer 3 switch   ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes