Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I upgraded a 3850 switch to IOS-XE16.6.4 - an I am now getting these messages in the log. %SSH-3-NO_MATCH: No matching kex algorithm found: client diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 server diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sh...

%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host c0ee.fbda.b50e in vlan 200 is flapping between port Gi1/0/13 and port Gi1/0/14   This is the error , when i logging into my cisco switch 3650, These two ports are connected to Cisco wireless controller, and in wireless ...

riyadhit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco 2960's which have to have the vty lines configured for ssh. I will call the switches Switch 1 and Switch 2.  AAA/ssh config has been added to both switches and SSH only works on switch 1.  I can successfully access the switch 2 using t...

Hello everybody,   I received some out of date "Nexus 5000 fabric 2000" today and want to delete the confi.     Unfortunately I can´t find any console-port so that I can not log in on the device.   Does anyone know how to hard reset this kind of devi...

Manu89 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have inserted into a network with VTP a Cisco Switch 2960-S, not knowing that had installed IOS LAN lite.Now I discovered that it can handle up to 64 vlan. In the network there are currently configured 62 VLAN: what happens when we exceeded the...

Hi there!   I have the following issue and cannot find the right solution through google so i need you guy's help!   We are using a WS C2960x switch combined with a Ubiquiti AP AC Pro which is used only by smartphones to connect and be able to browse...

Damon M. by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about a Cisco 2960S switch. The switch has 24 Gigabit copper interfaces. A block of 8 ports has the media-type unknown when issuing the command "show interface status", like shown below.Port      Name               Status       Vlan...

We have most of our ports configured for both data and voice using the Cisco method of using switchport voice vlan.  Example of our config:   interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1 switchport access vlan 10 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 20 ...

mac1234 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes