Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured SVI vlan 50 and 51 in switch as gateway and 50.2 for firewall interface . When i try access internet from vlan 50 i m not ableto access internet with 172.30.50.1 as PC gateway . When I changed to 50.2 as PC gateway i m getting inter...

Hi Experts,   Customer is asking whether their switch hit CVE-2018-0480 by showing the following result.   switch#show errdisable detect | include vlan psecure-violation            Enabled          port/vlan sgacl_limitation:multiple    Enabled      ...

hello~I was one day past the problems found.one of the two to operate such equipment was rebooted.two cat4500 is plugged into the same UPS electrical outletunder a log server messages and crash informationattachments file - show techplz, help me thx=...

Jimmy Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have faced the issue with one Access Switch WS-C4510R+E having SUP# WS-X45-SUP7-E and showing the last rebooting reason as below,  CSS45B4W1.trv uptime is 56 minutes  We have checked the current IOS of this Switch and found deferred from Cisco...

Hi. I'm having a trouble with a 4510R+E switch.  The WS-X45-SUP7-E supervisors are constantly rebooting, and we can see a 'critical software exception reload' reason. We have checked the logs but we haven't found anything that could help us to troubl...

Hi We purchase 3 series Switch 2960x-fps-l last year, a series  has high failure rate , when Update IOS to "universalk9-mz.152-4.E6", Switch dont work and i see . you can see "" attached pic.    error messagewe open box of switch and see a chip attac...

error message.jpg Chip.jpg Ok sw.jpg 3sw.jpg

・Model WS-C2960X-24TS-L ・SW Version 15.2(4)E5 ・SW Image C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M 上記の機種にて「no username ユーザ名」コマンドを投入したところ、以下のメッセージが表示されました。 [this operation will remove all username related configration with same name.Do you want to continue?]   15.2以前のバージョン...

Can anyone advise on the queueing behaviour on a 6807 Sup6T This is the current output from sh interface queueing  My understanding is that currently gi1/5/45 is trusting DSCP (Default Behaviour) but there is no queueing? 6807_Core1#sh queueing inter...

Resolved! Analysing subnets

DearAll   Just when I think i have subnetting cracked! I come across a question that throws me, here goes.   An IP subnetting design effort is under way at a company. So far, the senior engineer has decided to use Class B network 172.23.0.0. The desi...

Hi We have several layer 3 switches that are acting as DHCP servers. How can I easily log DHCP user information to our syslog server? I've seen some posts about using Debug. I don't think that's going to scale for my needs. thanksDan

dcarr3311 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seen a lot of issues with these stacks and CPU over the internet but not sure why its happening on mine.  9 switch stack running 15.0(2)SE2.   I disabled all SNMP traps but that doesn't seem to have helped it all.  No PBR, no ACLs just basic access s...

Hi Guys, I have a cisco catalyst 3950 g that has the defualt config with only 1 vlan. We have give the switch IP address 192.168.130.16 All of the servers connected to the switch are in the range 192.168.130.0/24 we can ping the servers are connecte...