cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 3750x 10 gig and CRC

This is my first time really rolling out 10 gig Cisco switches. at the time I have this switch connected to a 10gig uplink from my Mikrotik. I did. "show interface te1/1/1" and got this result. I was always told that my CRCs should be 0. and they ref...

joshhboss by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Filtering Command

I only want to filter out the names of the interfaces of  a switch using the command "Show interface status". How can I apply filtering to this command?

3850 Switch suddenly rebooted several times.

Hi there,Recently we had issues with C3850-48T. This switch is stacked and works fine. But sometimes it goes to reboot state.I saw the crashinfo file but didn't find any thing suspicious and I don't know that what does it mean when no crash reason is...

How to recover a damage flash in catalyst 3750G

Hello all, I have cisco catalyst 3750G series switch and I updated that switch ios version 12.25.SE5 to 12.55.SE12. After I changed the image boot file and reload the switch but the switch can't boot. Then I unplug the switch and plug again then I ca...

hesy by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can’t enable console password

I didn’t set up the console password when I set the switch up and added all the changes that it needed to be up to par. Now that I’m almost done with the c1000 24p I realized that it does not ask for a console password. I can type in “enable” and get...

Essential DNA licenses on 9300 switches

Hello, Do I need to renew the essential DNA licenses on the 9300 switches I have in my network?   DNA licenses expire in 10 days.   What is the impact for my customers if the licenses are not renewed? Switches are routing, QoS, and Tier 2. Thank you ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

No sessions match supplied criteria

I have a printer, when I had ISE monitoring Configuration on the switchport and looking for access-session I had a message "NO sessions match supplied criteria." I had the same printer on the different switch port shows the access-session.  Switch - ...

naresh29 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to clear ssh process

Hi Guys, i am getting issues to write confgurayion on cisco switch. I am observing some ssh process logs as shwon below. Can we clear this ssh process from CLI? Sw(config)#do sh proc cpu sor | i SSH3 1483 808 1835 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 1 SSH Process417 1...

Noovi by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Understanding errors on PRTG, :(.. 3750X

Im trying to understand what these errors are that I get on PRTG. Ill post the commands I used to see what the switch tells me about the transceiver. Any insight is always appreciated.  mA: milliamperes, dBm: decibels (milliwatts), NA or N/A: not app...

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.36.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.36.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.36.05 PM.png
joshhboss by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes