Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pair of stacked 3850s that are powered by two PSU connected to the same UPS. I need to replace that UPS and I am wondering if it is possible to add a PSU to spare slot in each switch and connect it to a different UPS. The device is critical ...

ryders1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I logged into a switch and did show log and saw the below log messages. I see cisco prime logs in 3 times. I'm not sure if that's normal. Judging by the time stamp, I don't think it's a time out. I also see Trustpool Download failed. What does the tr...

I'm currently looking at RADIUS on some of our switches and noticed that the RADIUS type is showing as "non-standard".Server group ManagementSharecount = 1 sg_unconfigured = FALSEType = non-standard Memlocks = 1Server(192.168.1.50:1812,1813) Transact...

DM812 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WAN

I want to construct a network for a company with 4 branches which each is located in different cities, so how can I connect them in PCT. Can you guys help me ?

In Active Directory domains, you could apply only one password and account lockout policy, which is specified in the domain's Default Domain Policy, to all users in the domain. If you wanted different password and account lockout settings for differe...

I'm in the process of converting some legacy MAB configuration to IBNS 2.0/new-style and I can not get voice vlan to work.My issue is that anything authenticated to the voice domain won even get a MAC address on the switchport.All the authenticated v...

kitzin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the Current Set up a BDCom switch cluster is running as a distribution switch and other BDCom access switches are uplinking to it. BDcom distribution switch is uplinking to a Cisco Core switch cluster. Current BDCom distribution switches are going...

nips by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi I attached a diagram for clarification -What should be the interface setting you connect to (Mimosa Link Client) access or tunk? What about the rest of the interfaces? To note, I use one VLAN inside the switch  

Akram09 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to make dhcp trap when there any subnet with high utilization by issuing commandsnmp-server enable traps dhcp poolWhen i see message in the trap manager i can't find information which pool in high utilization state.CISCO-IETF-DHCP-SERVER...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I'm currently studying IT network and security track. I need help with this activity about ACL.I'm currently working on a Packet Tracer activity that involves configuring Access Control Lists (ACLs), and I find myself in need of some assistance....

TF2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes