Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I got a  WS-C3650-48PS      03.07.05.E in BUNDLE mode that I tried to upgrade.   I tried to just add the standard boot system flash:image.bin and switch to INSTALL mode with the packages.conf as boot file.   The problem is that each boot system comma...

I have this simple topology   ISP CONNECTION | | ISR ROUTER (Lan: 10.11.11.254/24 - g0/0) | | (Wan: 10.11.11.25/24 - fa0/1) ROUTER 1 (Lan: 192.168.254.254/24 - fa0/0) | | (Wan: 192.168.254.5/24 - fa0/1) ROUTER 2 (Lan: 10.1.1.253/24 - fa0/0)   My work...

hi everyone, we have 13 plant in different location, all plant is connected through fiber. every plant have a l3 switch in their gatway (cisco 3850, 3650, 2960-i). currently we use l2 technology to connect all plant. all plant have some same vlan, an...

Hi allI need to find some good information on the planning topics for the ccnp switch exam, as I have the ccnp switch exam prep guide by david hucaby, and also done the ccnp switch 1 week course. However I feel that the planning info is not enough to...

i am about to start my ccie prep(written and Lab,for routing and switching) by April 1 and planning to take the lab by march 2009 can any ccie teach me how to study effectively to become a ccie and not someone that passed the ccie lab within this pe...

Model                        SW Version      SW Image WS-C3850-48U       16.3.5b           CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9       cat3850-wc2#sh processes cpu history                                                                                               ...

Hello,   I make some research without success concerning my question.   Do you know if it is possible  to use lifetime, warntime or gracetime option on local username on Catalyst series?   I know it is possible on Nexus ( except user admin).   Thank ...

Xavillon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I'm trying to setup an ERSPAN on our Nexus 7010 and running into some trouble. I want to span the data from a VLAN in our DMZ vDC and have the source configuration setup correctly (i believe). monitor session 1 type erspan-source  erspan-id 2...