Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have been tasked to configure QoS policies on a LAN network made of Cisco IE4010 switches. The customer is requesting several vlans to be prioritized over the other vlans.    I was thinking to create one class-map per vlan that I need to prio...

Merguez by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, can you help me to implement the followig queuing+classify config on our Nexus switch (Cisco example from BRKCRS-2501)?   Unfortunately, the deeper I get into those different network-qos, system-qos, queuing-qos and default class-maps...

Hi all,   The scenario is, in an L3 switch the inter-vlan ip traffic should be passed. Suppose pc1 connected to port1 ipvlan subinterface (10.1.1.1/24, vlan id 10 configured). Pc2 is connected to port2 ipvlan sub interface(20.1.1.1/24, vlan 20). And ...

krish1986 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw explanation about "Mutual Redistribution" in the following URL " https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/open-shortest-path-first-ospf/7039-1.html?dtid=osscdc000283#t24 ". I didn't understand about the loop problem. Can anybody assist me ...

hi everyone, Recently I found a process (Authenticate Pro) in my switch which I don't have in other Lan switches and it is devoted most of my memory usage. I would be appreciate if some one tell me how could I restart a process or remove it from memo...

I have a stack set up and running using three C2960X. I tried to do a "sh int trans det" to check the power on the transceivers and found all of the ports on switch #3 where missing although they appear to be functioning correctly in the stack. I als...

KenArcher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I would like to check where we should terminate "ip helper address" for dhcp relay if dhcp server is located on DC while remote site (DHCP Client) is connected through VPN.   here is the simple path. DHCP Client (vlan 3)-- Cisco TOP of Rack SW --...