Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to shut down the wlan-ap 0 on IR829 but fail to do so.  The following are the result and message.  Pls advise.  Thanks.   version: Version 15.6(3)M1b   Result of shutting down the wlan-ap 0 ============================= Router(config)#int...

j.kwek by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,  I need some major help please. I have a ws-c2960x-48fps-l. The issue I'm having is after it loads the IOS it will then immediately reboot. Ill have full logs of whats going on below.     Originally the switch came with a IOS on it, In ...

Dqslime by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So if I configure 2 spine switches with VXLAN, OSPF, BGP, nve, PIM, etc. are all leaf switches in the topology configured the same way meaning all these protocols for the overlay and underlay?

Hello all,   Would love your input for the pros and cons of traffic flow (TCP sessions, load balancing of destination routes, etc) of 2 scenarios that we are deciding to implement.   Scenario A has 4 x 40Gbps links in each chassis going to a DC respe...

image.png

Folks,            Can someone share with me a sample EEM script that stores all the syslog messages to the flash of the router.

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am facing an ARP issue :   00:02:16: IP ARP rep filtered src 192.168.200.3 MAC, dst 192.168.200.1 MAC wrong cable, interface   indicating "wrong cable" usually is a sign that the address that is the source address of the ARP request fall...

solid_978 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   TACACS+ Not Working on Cisco Nexus9000    have added a Nexus9000 switch to my network and configured with tacacs. It does not seems to talk to the tacacs ACS server. but this switch only lets me login with local credentials. No authoritativ...

Wanted to check if there is a replacement for the 6807-XL? Is this particular bundle going end of life - C6807-XL-S6T-BUN? The switch selector tool has removed the 6807-xl and now shows the catalyst 9400. However the 9400 doesn't have any 10G lineca...

I'm trying to do a basic internet connection on a CGR2010, it's similar to the 2901. I got to the point that I was able to ping DNS 8.8.8.8, but 60% success rate. However, I'm stuck now, why is it only 60%? The internet connection is fine as I tested...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card