Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Please erview attachment. We have a problem with VTP not propagating.  We have a 3550 which is acting as the VTP server in the domain fwnet4.I've verified that the domain name is the same, VTP version is the same, mode is configured correctly, all co...

I am aware of the ability of Cisco switches to provide "Inaccessible Authentication Bypass" as seen in the following configuration guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3650/software/release/3e/consolidated_guide/configura...

pdub206 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a 2500 series router with an octal-cable as an access server to my router / switch stack, and turning it on today I found a couple of issues, and I am having trouble finding the answer to this niche issue.   I have a direct Serial connecti...

Hello, I have a very little infrastructure with 4 rack servers (esxi with 4 1gb nics connected to a switch and a pair of Sonicwall NSA3500 in HA)   I upgraded each hosts with dual 10 GB nic for vSAN and VMotion. I wish to buy 2 Nexus 5010p and 2 Nexu...

Balteck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Techs, Is a 2924XL switch. (yes I know it is a bit old but does its job) Have used conf t . no switchport access fa....Removed port from vlan. Exited.  Then vlan database. No vlan 3 Exited. Then wr. Power cycled switch. Done sh run cnfg but vlan 3...

Hi, I am new to ACLs as I am still sitting for the CCNA course.   I created a router on a stick with 2 VLANs. VLAN_A: 192.168.1.0/24 VLAN_B: 192.168.2.0/24 I would like to create an access list where VLAN_A is NOT allowed any access to anything on VL...

wetfish by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   First of all, I have the attached setup.   There is a static route from R3 to R4 which is being redistributed into OSPF. What I am noticing is that before setting area 51 to a stub area, the default route advertised to R1 has a cost of 1 [110/1...

nuggetinu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Since im new into cisco switches i need some assistance hoping that someone may help me finding the right way because i tried to research and see tutorials but this problem may be specific due to the situation im in now. I have got a  Cisco Catal...

I'm trying to setup SNMPv3 on a Nexus 5548. We are using SNMPv3 on 3750's without any issue, but haveing issues getting it setup on the Nexus.I have been using the following link for the setup following it line by line. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/doc...

jamescox3 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We're using Nexus C9372PX-E recently we encountered a bug, which crashes the system when the TCAM resources are exhausted in port-channel number context. We updated the version of nexus which fixes that bug. https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bug...

from88 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes