Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I keep getting the same response no matter what IoS I am trying to install. Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance.   Upgrade ROMMON initializedAUTOBOOT entry: NVRAM VALUES: bootconf: 0x2, autobootstate: 2autobootcount: 0, autobootsptr: 0x0...

Hi to all!   I need with Cisco Packet Tracer to create a gratuitous ARP Reply, is it possible? I need this to simulate an ARP Poisoning attack. if isn't possible, is possible simulate an ARP Poisoning with Packet Tracer?   Thanks for the help!

ETiri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have customer requested for a core switch which is capable of supporting 5 billion packets per second, hence we proposed Cisco Nexus 7K series switches. Later on we are forced to propose Cisco 6807 series due to budget constraints. Now the cu...

Hi Team, I have the below setup on a 2921 router running CME; 2 GSM gateways connected to the router's VIC FX0 ports. (072....... & 073.......) Internal extensions start with 2001 onwards I would like assistance on how to configure dial peers to allo...

I understand the difference between: set ip next-hop set ip default next-hop I tried both in my config and there is no difference. how come? The ultimate outcome is that the PBR always route the packets towards 192.168.11.254   LOOK FOR BOLD TEXT IN ...

Hi There,   We are deploying Cisco 6807-XL and below is the show version output.   Cisco IOS Software, s6t64 Software (s6t64-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.3(1)SY2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport Copyright ...

I don't know what I am missing here. This switch has 4 combo ports SPF / GibabitEthernet 21-24 None of the ethernet ports work but I can plug an sfp in there and it works. Do I need to do something different to turn these ports on for normal use? I h...

I cannot get my FEX up and are showing offline. The FEXs are dual homed going to 2 different 5ks. I cant figure out why the FEX wont come online. The pos are up.any idea?

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, does this firmware support policy based routing ?  Cisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(2)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3). I have a route map which is not working i.e. the access list that the route map refers to i...

Hoping I can find some help for an issue I'm running into trying to send Wake-on-LAN packets (magic packet) over my Cisco smart switch (SF250-48).  The device issuing the WOL packet and the device receiving it are both on the same subnet, same VLAN. ...

Resolved! Route map question

Hello, can someone please confirm if this will work as expected ?I have a host 10.23.150.15. I want to modify the next hop for traffic ONLY from this host to ONLY 192.168.8.0, 192.168.9.0, 192.168.10.0 and 192.168.13.0.All other traffic from this hos...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card