Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello everyone , i have read a lot of documents to how to unstack 2 cisco switch & configure port-channel instead ( requirments of the company) and now i'm confused with the steps i should do to make that works properly switch 1 provision ws-c3750g-2...

joe5084 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a stack of 2 switches with the following IOS version.Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.04Cisco IOS Software [Fuji], Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT9K_IOSXE), Version 16.9.4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Would it be advisable to update it?

Hello,Anyone know what tools can be used for L2 discover / mapping, so we only need core switch ip address with the credential and we got result for all L2 network automatically.

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,Kindly, we are planning to have 9410R chassis each one will have two SUPs. do this setup applicable and all SUP will join the VSS (SSO,RPR) as we found that "Cisco StackWise Virtual can be configured only on one supervisor module per chassis. Y...

Hello,I need to deal with the situation with L2NAT on the same switch. Where 2 PC are on same L2 Switch with different range of IP Address and I want PCB to be seen as 10.0.0.1 to PCA, can anyone let me know, is it possible to do that, I believe no, ...

Himanshu_Dwivedi_1-1705038536813.png

client have 3 IDF that are connected to core switch? IDFs are 9200 switches. core switch is 9400 .   May I know how to apply Auto Qos commands here? how about it should apply on uplink ports?what I remember its just one command .if anybody familiar m...

Hi All,I have a network where there are 31 switches connected in a loop with RSTP enabled and it works fine. Now when there is a break in the loop say at number 30 such that 1------30 break --- 31. Now I see only 20 switches are talking. Why is that ...

Torsha by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello guys-I have a perimeter c9300 24p switch- it has a management interface g0/0 at back panel its assigned to mgmt-vrf.I want to remove the int g0/0 from mgmt-VRF and assign it to a specific vlan- because its the perimeter switch connected to ISP ...

M.Sultan by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card