Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there   I'm new to this forum. I have a problem with VLANs. We have a Cat4500 L3 switch configured with different vlans. Now we need to configure a new vlan for Projectors and we want only certain vlans to access this new Projectors vlan. For exam...

avkommoju by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2921 and a 3750 stack. I want to use both interfaces on the 2921 to connect to the 3750 stack switch 1 and 2. Is this possible using same ip subnet?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

bmurray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,   I need to have 3 separate Vlan, a management,a Native and a data vlan, but I cant not ping when ever i change the native vlan.   Switch#sh run Building configuration...   Current configuration : 2594 bytes ! version 12.2 no service time...

c.ulloa24 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,      I'm searching for a productive way to control the Test-lab. in the lab there are many devices. switches, routers, Wlc ....etc   What I'm searching for is . for ex, after finishing our test, re-back to the previous-config. any Cis...

Hi!  Does any Cisco SMB switch has Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af? From datasheets I can find inforamation about 802.3af or 802.3at POE standard but there is nothing said about Passive POE.   Or is it somehow configurable for example with...

Hello, I'm searching for help for a problem that I have with a Cisco 2960X. I have two networks (192.X.X.X and 172.X.X.X). By default, the Cisco have an address on the 192.X.X.X network and I would like to add a secondary IP address to communicate wi...

SylvainLT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I want to enable DHCP snooping on my access layer switches. Various models, 3750, 3850, 9300. I think storing the database on flash may not be a good idea?   I have two sites with access switches connected via 1GB connection. SiteA has no s...

Hello,   I need to connect two host from different networks.    It looks like below. Network 1: 192.168.1.0/24 default gateway: 192.168.1.1 My host 192.168.1.100   Network 2: 172.16.1.0/24 default gateway 172.16.1.1  My host 172.16.1.80   I need to c...

_matthew by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,       I have a setup with redundant 3560 switches. There are 3 VRFs ( VRF A, B, C ) and IP Multicast Routing (PIM Dense Mode) configured. The Multicast within a certain VRF is working fine. Now I have a requirement that I need to enable Multic...

Asif by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to run a command archive download-sw /imageonly /allow-feature-upgrade /overwrite scp://<USER>:<PW>@<IP>/3750/c3750e-universalk9-tar.152-3.E1.tar  the command will work and it starts to download but after about 5-10 minutes I get ...