Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I want to buy cisco layer 3 switch with 100/1000 ethernet ports . Which model buy? Guide me the specification of the layer 3 switches.

Hello Guys,   Please advise on this. i recently deployed DAI on switches in our network but what beats me is most Cisco IP phone (7821 and 7911) goes off which is now causing administration overhead for me as i have to recover ports from err-disabled...

Litanel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I would like to know how a Cisco 6500 would process ARP packets from a switchport that is placed in a VRF. SW-01#sh run int gi1/3/2 | i vrf ip vrf forwarding A SW-01#SW-01#sh run int vlan 8 | i vrf ip vrf forwarding ASW-01# If a server co...

Hello, Community! Back in the early days of Nexus 5k and vPC, we had to create a custom network-qos policy to enable jumbo frame support. Times change (often for the better) and the Nx93180 has the system jumbomtu set to 9216 by default, and the vPC ...

mbowyer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WAN connection and a point to point connection installed at my site.  Currently all traffic routes out the WAN connection.  I want to configure the interface (where my PTP is connected) to route specific traffic.  Can I accomplish this on th...

kwalsh109 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QOS @ LAN

Hello All   I have typical L3 network which is very large I have 3850s on core and dist level on access I have 2960s I have SAP,SKYPE etc.I need to know where how to implement QOS on the this network. Best practices,documents,links are all fine. I wa...

ergonullu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes