Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been reading up on applying QoS on a per VLAN basis on the 3650. I effectively have a switch which is trunked with an ESXI host and would like to ensure that bandwidth is shared amongst the VLAN's traversing the trunk - but at the same time if...

peter5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to use EIGRP on Packet Tracert but i don´t get, this is my topology These are the config files R1   !version 15.1no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname R...

Topology.JPG

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is an equivalent of "link state tracking" for the 3850 as this feature is unfortunately not supported in IOS-XE. I have a pair of 3850's (no ip routing) with servers sitting across the two set to fail-on-fault ...

Hi all,I got a CAT4506-E with the following setup:test#sh moduleChassis Type : WS-C4506-EPower consumed by backplane : 0 WattsMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.---+-----+------------------------------------...

I have two cat3750 switch and it facing two nexus router.My goal is to configure HSRP on routed ports of the switch going to nexus router ( which also has HSRP) so logically it will have cat3750 <-----> Nexus connection.I already configure the HSRP ...

I am trying to setup a Cisco ASA running 8.4. From the videos I have been watching (most using a ASA5505) there are two VLANs created after a factory reset of the 5510. I am not seeing these when I run show ip int br. Is this normal on a 5510?    My ...

Hi All,   Wanted to confirm on whether the below mentioned switches would support   IPsec VPN configuration for configuring a VPN tunnel between 2 sites?? 1. Cisco 3850 Catalyst switch 2. Cisco SG550X Small Business Switches  Have checked the data sh...

Hi All:I am trying to load a config to a Cisco switch. I haven't put a banner on a switch in so long it seems I have forgotten how to do it.It seems I will need a 'banner exec' message, as well as a banner 'login' message.The login message will look ...

Good morning -I am working on configuring the Archive command on 6509e VSS (VS40) and hit a snag that caused my slave 6509e to reload in rommonHere is the config that caused this failure:Archive  path bootdisk:/config-archive/$t_$h_config  maximum 5 ...

Dear all,   I have a switch Cisco SG500X-48 (image version : 1.3.0.62) and this switch is actually in system mode L3.    I would like to switch it on L2 mode, but in the web GUI, in "Administration" > "System Mode and Stack Management", two radio but...

fabienfs by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,     We are looking to purchase new CISCO 9300 switches to replace our access layer and distributions  ( if it can  ) . I know it has a lot of cool features but i am looking for both Pros and cons before we go ahead with this switch. Please provi...

jyadav001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes