Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, guys!   I'm experiencing a very strange issue. Let me describe topology first. So we have core switch ( it's a router as well) 4500 stacked via VSS with the another 4500 (ios bootfile is cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.09.00.E.152-5) on which nested ...

netrusoff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! trunk port c3750

I have a c3750 switch that connect to a utm firewall on one if it's ports.  I need to trunk that port so that it will carry the voice vlan.  If i configure the port as a trunk port with below configuration during the day, will that cause any signific...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I am using Cisco VIRL to build a lab environment. My issue is when I click on "Simulation", it opens a new tab with the same name as my lab design, but appends some random characters after it. Example - if my design is mylab1.virl, the simu...

I understand that a null 0 command is like a trash bin to preventing looping in the network. I have a layer 3 distribution switch using OSPF with no summarization. There is a Null0 interface on the switch. There is not a specific route telling a netw...

I am trying to create a point to point layout between 2 sets of Nexus equipment. Normally you connect the connection directly into the device, but where this comes in it will connect to a switch on both ends for distribution and then connect to the...

qDrawLayout.png

I'm in the process of replacing a Sonicwall 2400 with a Sonicwall 2650.  The configuration easily copies over however, when I plug the LAN port (192.168.50.1) of the Sonicwall into the same Cisco interface that the old firewall plugged into,  traffic...

Hello     I have a 3750 L3 switch with the following config:   ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.16.30.1 ip default-gateway 172.16.30.1   I get the following when looking for a route to a network that isn't implicitly configured with a static route:   rou...