Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

WAN

Which of the following encrypts the traffic on a leased line? A. telnetB. sshC. vtpD. vpnE. dmvpn   may i know what is the answer ? 

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Network Equipment.

Hi Guy's  . I must decommission the following list below and need pricing for new stuff. What would you recommend I use to replace each item in the list that of a similar spec but new.   Cisco 2800 Router            x1 Cisco ASA5520                  ...

When is the most appropriate time to escalate an issue that you troubleshooting? A. When you lack the proper to resolve the issue B. When a more urgent issue that requires your intervention is detected C. When you have gathered all information about ...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I'm trying to figure out what ports to open on my firewall for the DNCS RPC response, I know it should be a range of ports.   Does anybody know what that range would be ?

fatcat07 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found this thread:   https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/wan-routing-and-switching/nexus-2348tq-fabric-ports/m-p/3047697#M279935   Which mentions that there is, somewhere in documentation, mention that the QSFP ports with white surrounds on the 2348...

I need to create an ACL for guest internet access. It should block access to the corporate VLANs which include 172.16.x.x and 192.168.x.x while allowing full access to the internet. Guest clients will need to get DHCP from 192.168.50.59. Guest wirele...

ruvreve19 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to standardize all switch uplinks on our network.  I have seen storm control applied on both ends of an uplink interface (both at L2 switch and L3 core), I have seen it applied at the L2 uplink only, and I have also seen it applied at the ...

gibsowe55 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which option is a valid IPv6 address?A. 2001:0000:130F::099a::12aB. 2002:7654:A1AD:61:81AF:CCC1C. FEC0:ABCD:WXYZ:0067::2A4 D. 2004:1:25A4:886F::1   answer is D . but isnt C also valid ? 

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Anybody could help me please with a TCL script for Catalyst 3850? What I'm trying to achieve is based on IP SLA tracking syslog message the TCL script would run and SSH into ASA, and run local EEM on ASA to change NAT configuration or just e...

I'm putting together a relatively small data center and I'm a bit confused on all of the options for the 9K / 2K FEX integrations.    I have 2 93180YC-EX switches at the head and will be using 2348TQ FEXs   I am going to have three cabinets and will ...

Hi   I am trying to customize the AutosQos Voip QOS on a 4500 with supervisor 7e to attach it to a port-channel.   I had to split the original Policy Map AutoQos-4.0-Output-Policy in 2 policy maps, because the etherchannel interfaces do not support q...

I have been reading up on applying QoS on a per VLAN basis on the 3650. I effectively have a switch which is trunked with an ESXI host and would like to ensure that bandwidth is shared amongst the VLAN's traversing the trunk - but at the same time if...

peter5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to use EIGRP on Packet Tracert but i don´t get, this is my topology These are the config files R1   !version 15.1no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname R...

Topology.JPG