Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I cannot get SNMPv3 running on my 1921 router (c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-2.T1.bin"). I have used exactly the same config as I have on other Cisco devices with SNMPv3 working. I have tried to search online to see if SNMPv3 is compatible on t...

Hi, i have a cisco 2960-L switch and i want to limit the interface-speed set to max 2mbps. (traffic from the switch to the host)   I have set the portspeed already to 10mbps. But as i said i want the downstream to limited to 2mbps for all traffic.   ...

Dear Team, I am getting following error on one of the port of VSL, the link is up. What may be the reason? Nov 27 23:33:16.829: %VSLP-SW1-4-LMP_PAK_LOSS: 13 VSLP Hello Packets dropped on interface Te1/3/5 in 180 secondsNov 28 11:24:34.465: %VSLP-SW1-...

Hi everyone, I  have some issue with a WS-X45-SUP7L-E sup card on WS-C4503-E. This one is stuck in loading IOS (cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.05.02.E.152-1.E2.bin) with this message :    *loading image Checking digital signaturebootflash:/cat4500e-univ...

Hi.. I have been running nexus 9396PX-n9000-dk9.6.1.2.I3.4a.bin. I want to configure IPSLA and track on this device but unable to configure it. Does this device support IPSLA. CoreSW(config)# feature ?  bash-shell             Enable/Disable bash-she...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have 3 internal servers want to give internet access.i have WAN IP from ISP and 6 usable IP. But I am not sure how to configure in router /30 WAN subnet to ISP and /29 subnet (Public LAN IPs). so i can use those public LAN IPs in my server an...

Bicky by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   While I was viewing the mac address table I stumbled across the following: These are physical desktop machines with no virtual machines being hosted on them, and there are no Cisco IP phones used in the lab:   My question is: would ...

Batelco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I assume Cisco has a database of CAD drawings for their products.  I am wanting a drawings for IE2000-16TC-G-E & 8TC-G-E products.  Where can I find these?   Thank you in advance.

Hi all, I´m configuring VRF route leaking between 3 VRF (SERVICES, AAA, BBB) using VRF-Lite as shown in the configuration below.With this configuration, VRF AAA and BBB will learn the 4 static route from VRF SERVICES. I would like to know if there is...

I want to get link to hole info about all networkdevices (device Name and ip Address ) in one list In API Documentation there are just two possibilities:   Method GETUrl: https://hostname:9060/ers/config/networkdevice After that I need to take ID and...