Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am reading about the DBL feature on the Cisco 4500E which protect the buffers from filling up with traffic that is identified as nonadaptive or belligerent flows such as aggressive UDP flows. Since my curiosity doesnt stop here, i am trying to ...

Resolved! OSPF cost question

Hi guys, have a diagram [R1]---Riverbed---[catalystswitchA]---[R2]---[R3]----[catswitchB]--BGP-CE_router-WAN network 192.168.20.0 is coming from BGP to LAN and ospf cost to it  from: Cat_swB metric 0 R3   metric 2 , type 1 R2   metric 3 , type 1 Cat ...

Hi All,   I need some quick advise regarding LAN QoS. I have been asked to implement QoS on our network to prioritise voice traffic that will be transiting our VPLS WAN. I have already configured policies to classify and mark voice traffic as require...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   recently i want to run tv multicast streaming in my network , i do want any one can sen traffic with the same multicast address group with different source and play on TV. My Core Switch is Brocade rx-4 Which is rp-candidate in my network and al...

Untitled.jpg

I am trying to configure a 4507 and was using a SupV. I tried putting a 24 port fiber card and it complained and said you could replace with a WS-X45-SUP6L-E which is about 5k cheaper. I cannot find any info on this supervisor at all. Does is have th...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am the main administrator of two ASR-1001-X that i can normaly reach by SSH once i'm connected through the VPN. I did an update on my laptop and OpenSSH is now "OpenSSH_7.6p1 Debian-2, OpenSSL 1.0.2m 2 Nov 2017" I can connect without any i...

Clément by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hay Guys,   currently i setup my first Cisco switch and have a Problem.  I go inside in the Cisco switch, with the following:  -> Buissnes Network (untagged) -> Guest Network with VLAN40 tagged on with way i can route the VLAN 40 Tagged Data from my ...

bonjour, Je suis un provider, et je suis a la recherche d'un routeur cisco robuste pour mon backbone réseau car celui que j'ai actuellement ne supporte pas la densité du trafic et plante constament. je vise plus de (100 clients d'entreprises connecté...