Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,            Got this log entry, repeated many times: connectivity between access switches (2950) Firewall (HA) active/passive .pls find attached file   .Nov 29 22:: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host xxx9.xx09.0003 in vlan 2 is flapping between port G...

I have a problem. I'm doing a small lab for the courses. I need to create 4 DHCP pools for 4 VLAN's on Router0. And then to configure DHCP-relay agent on Router1, so PC's in VLAN 300 and 400 could recieve IP addresses from DHCP pools.That's what I've...

UgnBP_croper_ru.png
Aegrus23 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi masters,This is my discussion hope you can help, that my thanks in advance.I have one problem, there are flaws in our call, and about one second you can't hear or be heard.we are Analise this mater with the team of voice, but I 'm try to make sure...

I have a Cisco 3850 which runs IOS XE and the issue is that when I'm disabling routing with no ip routing command and configure management SVI with ip default-gateway the switch still shows in the output of show ip route connected and static routes.I...

Hi all,I wish that some one can give an explanation for this issue. The issue is I have in my data center a two Nexus 7009 as a distribution (Aggregation) layer, which have a HSRP L3 VLAN, and I noticed that the arp cache entries have an age less tha...

Hello everybody,   Please I have a SG500-52port managed switch and I'm trying to add a custom SmartPort roles and set these customs to gi1/x ports.   I've done creating custom Smartport roles but I see errors when try to attempt this to gi1/x ports a...

EduardoS by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why I can't get RouterA to broadcast 192.168.0.0 through RIP?  I set it up on RouterB and RouterC and both those networks can ping each other but neither of them can ping RouterA's network. When I do show ip router on A, it doesn't s...