Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a broken C3650-STACK-KIT= module.  Currently, the associated C3650 switches have SNT Smartnets. Question:  Does my SNT Smartnet contract cover RMA replacement for my broken stacking module?

Hello Group-Members,it's really strange but since setting up new access-lists (I never used them before) I noted that the lists stops working after 24h after applying it on the interface. This happens on a C9200L with IOS XE 17.3.7 (and on an elder C...

t.ricco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I'm starting to study for my CCNA and I'm working towards building a small home lab to practice (in addition to using packet tracer).I just got an old ME 3400 ts 24 and I wanted to play a bit with it while I'm in the market for another sw...

Ebbi by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Just I have upgraded some 2960S to IOS 15.0(2)SE from a IOS 15.0(1)SE3 and the catalyst don't switch any IPv6 traffic. Don't work any RA and also don't work any unicast IPv6 traffic from any interface. I can see some references to IPv6 changes ...

Hi all,  I'm seeing intermittent "%L2FM-2-L2FM_MAC_FLAP_DISABLE_LEARN_N3K: Loops detected in the network for mac" errors on a Nexus 3548 (on 9.3(9)), in a vPC pair, connected to another vPC pair directly via L2 at another site. The switch is SITE2-CO...

Network Map.png
MitchQuad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need some help in understanding fan status of my switch. I have two WS-C3750X-24S-S in stack. Each of them have one power supply. Issue started when these switches were restarted few weeks ago. After restarting PRTG sensor for system health fan ...

diwakar977 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

We have a third party company providing a 9300 switch stack for a solution on an air gapped network. We must use the licensing reservation feature to get the Smart License on the switch as there is no connection to the Cisco Licensing site.These swit...

I'm looking to set up a cisco Meraki MX85 security appliance to a stacked Cisco Catalyst 9300 (x2)MX85 > Stacked 9300 Catalyst Switch > PCMX85 WAN 1 > InternetMX85 Port 11 > 9300 g1/0/48MX85 Port 12 > 9300 g2/048 My questions are:1. What config needs...