Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I am still new to the switch/networking world, so if something seems 101A to you, enlighten me. We have this switch and everytime we have a power outage or need to reboot it, it boots the default "loader" (nothing working) image. In order...

jlear0001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has Cisco stopped manufacturing the CAB-1309-C19-INT? This power lead is for the 6000W PSU for a Catalyst 4500 chassis. It has a C19 at the switch end and an IEC309 at the supply end, and is about 4m long. My usual Gold Partner can't get hold of any....

dbeattie by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all  We have a Switch Catalyst 4500 and er faced high cpu cause by iosd        #sh processes cpu sorted Core 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 23%; one minute: 24%;  five minutes: 21% Core 1: CPU utilization for five seconds: 29%; one minute:...

Resolved! QOS - DSCP Vaules

Hi all Can anyone tell me when looking at the dscp values, are the CS values also included? Am I right in saying they are only there as they map to the IP Precedence values and are backwards compatible? so for example CS1 is DSCP value of 8 ? which A...

Hi,I saw the documentation on Single Homed Fabric Extender vPC Topology:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/layer2/502_n1_1/Cisco_n5k_layer2_config_gd_rel_502_N1_1_chapter8.html#concept_6126947023044217647I was wondering ...