Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to install an old version (6.2.5) of DCNM on a windows server (32 bit OS). the install starts fine, but after I enter a db password, I get an error about port 1100 not available. I run the port refresh and update the ports, but still get ...

Jay Hoyt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope someone can help. I've got a pair of GLC-SX-MMD SFP's in a 6800 (also tried in a 2960).   Connecting through 5m OM3 fibers. to an Intel E10GSFPSR dual speed 1Gb/10Gb SFP. The server side shows the ports active in both OS and the Intel dual port...

Hi to all,  I was wondering what does the "C" sign mean in copy progress from usb to flash. I did some search and I did not found any answer. Copy in progress...CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC...

Dear all I have Cisco wap121 Access points in different locations connected directly with HP 2620 switches , ZTE router and TP-Link router every less 1 hour the users get no internet access although the internet never down with users using cables I ...

Hi,i am confused.I have on 3750X stack with a few vlan --------------------------------------------------vvlansw06# sh vlanVLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- --------------------------...

Resolved! HSRP

I am new to understanding HSRP, I just want to to know how to understand these log messages? What each line can tell how it is established router#HSRP: Et1/0 Grp 2 Hello out 172.16.30.2 Active pri 100 vIP 172.16.20.254 router#HSRP: EtO/0 Grp 1 Hello...

Reference the attached diagram. Currently, we have a pair of Nexus 5K switches with virtual port-channels to a pair of unstacked Avaya 4850GTS-PWR switches.  This requires four Cisco SFP+'s, and four Cisco SFP's for 10Gb connectivity.  Half of the c...

i was just handed over administration of a cisco 2960, i was surprised to see that it had telnet instead of SSH. but when i tried to set up ssh. the crypto and the IP SSH commands do not exist.!  Switch(config)#crypto ?% Unrecognized command am i m...

JRDIAZ758 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Appreciate if someone call reply asap. I have to do IOS upgrade for 2 x cisco 6509-E switches.  Please note that both of switches are not in VSS pair. They are in standalone mode and with hsrp configured. Both switches have dual sup2t so I'm...

Hello all, I am still new to the switch/networking world, so if something seems 101A to you, enlighten me. We have this switch and everytime we have a power outage or need to reboot it, it boots the default "loader" (nothing working) image. In order...

jlear0001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes