Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I recently took, and failed, the CCNP SWITCH 300-115 exam, one reason being a section on one of the sims which completely baffled me. But since then I have been researching this and cannot find any other way of completing it than the method w...

i have heard 3 types of packet witching. 1.process switching 2.fast switching 3.CEF by default which is functioning in a switch

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install an old version (6.2.5) of DCNM on a windows server (32 bit OS). the install starts fine, but after I enter a db password, I get an error about port 1100 not available. I run the port refresh and update the ports, but still get ...

Jay Hoyt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope someone can help. I've got a pair of GLC-SX-MMD SFP's in a 6800 (also tried in a 2960).   Connecting through 5m OM3 fibers. to an Intel E10GSFPSR dual speed 1Gb/10Gb SFP. The server side shows the ports active in both OS and the Intel dual port...

Hi to all,  I was wondering what does the "C" sign mean in copy progress from usb to flash. I did some search and I did not found any answer. Copy in progress...CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC...

Dear all I have Cisco wap121 Access points in different locations connected directly with HP 2620 switches , ZTE router and TP-Link router every less 1 hour the users get no internet access although the internet never down with users using cables I ...

Hi,i am confused.I have on 3750X stack with a few vlan --------------------------------------------------vvlansw06# sh vlanVLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- --------------------------...

Resolved! HSRP

I am new to understanding HSRP, I just want to to know how to understand these log messages? What each line can tell how it is established router#HSRP: Et1/0 Grp 2 Hello out 172.16.30.2 Active pri 100 vIP 172.16.20.254 router#HSRP: EtO/0 Grp 1 Hello...

Reference the attached diagram. Currently, we have a pair of Nexus 5K switches with virtual port-channels to a pair of unstacked Avaya 4850GTS-PWR switches.  This requires four Cisco SFP+'s, and four Cisco SFP's for 10Gb connectivity.  Half of the c...