Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, when you see this configured on an interface it means queue 1 gets 30% of the bandwidth etc. Is this direction based i.e. input/output or does it simply mean that queue 1 in both directions gets 30% max bandwidth ? srr-queue bandwidth share 1...

I am applying certain security policies from given template such as 1. enable secret <password>2. no enable passwordDue to #2, I couldn't telnet into the device anymore. Is anything additional required.

cisco_lite by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my network: pc1--SW1-SW2-R1. pc1 is dhcp client and already get IP address from R1 (cisco DHCP server), sw1 use dhcp snooping on vlan 101, and use dhcp snooping trust for interface between sw1 and sw2, sw2 is dhcp relay(proxy). now I got the proble...

Resolved! QoS problem

Hello, I have a WS-C3850-48P (cat3k_caa-universalk9). I have a policy-map applied to Gi1/0/7 which marks my intended traffic correctly as 'EF': Sw1#sh policy-map int gi1/0/7 GigabitEthernet1/0/7 Service-policy input: Marking_PB Class-map: PBS_RTP (m...

Hi guys, I need some clarification on how the dual-feed DC power supplies are suppose to operate on the IE series switches. We have an IE4000 with 2 DC power feeds, DC-A is 54VDC and DC-B is 24VDC.  When DC-A is lost and the switch is running on DC-...

Hi Support, We inherited a cisco 2821 device but i have no idea how to login to it to download the config and check the config. standard telnet doesnt work. Any infortmation on how to operate this device appreciated

Hello, can someone please explain why I have a number of 'unknown protocol drops' but nothing in 'Total output drops' ? I would have thought the drops would also be included in 'Total output drops' ? Input queue: 0/2000/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes);...

Around 6 weeks before Master switch stop working of three switches stack of 2960x. only master switch users disconnected from network and physically the switch sys led was solid Amber or orange. but after force restart the master switch issue resolve...

hi everyone this my first time here , hop everyone is doing fine :) I'll try to be fast ,,, we have here 4 vlans ( vlan46 ,47,48,49) "" ip range = vlan name "" and l3 switch 4500e (192.168.46.1,) , connected to fire ASA firewall (192.168.46.200) Now...

oosama123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes