Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, i want to ask about u4route-mem in VDC Configuration "limit-resource u4route-mem minimum 215 maximum 215", is this RIB Memory for Supervisor ? because every month when i check show resource u4route-mem the resource is decreased by one, and w...

Hi. I have a problem I'm not able to solve:I have some routes learned from BGP that I need to redistribute into OSPF.But I just cant get the hang of it. Here is output from Router 1:C6509#sh ip route vrf VRF_Name bgp 65200Gateway of last resort is 1...

dal by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! root bridge issues

Hello All I have an issue releated to root bridge. I have one core switch and 3 access switch, It is supposed that the core switch be the root bridge for all the vlans anyway my access switches are marked as rood bridge for some VLANs. My understandi...

Hello Experts CSCvb01730 leapsec 3.10.7: deadlock test causes wdog timeout - rtr crashes Is above bug applicable to ISR4K or not ? as both share the same code. If not which leapsec bug impacts ISR4K Looking forward for your response Thanks Kuna...

Hi, I have configuration for our client's IDS as follows: show monitor session allSession 1---------Type : Local SessionSource Ports : Both : Gi1/0/21Destination Ports : Gi1/0/10 Encapsulation : Native Ingress : Disabled Session 2---------Type : Loc...

slicerpro by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all i am trying to use this command router#ping <ip address> repeat 10000 in EIGRP scenario Router#ping 10.1.1.1 Type escape sequence to abort. Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.1.1.1, timeout is 2 seconds: !!!!! Success rate is 100 percent (5...

knseja001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have installed module WS-X4606-X2-E in chassis WS-C4507R+E. The module is down and showing red indication due to Module 2 Sensor air outlet (back) temperature is at or over shutdown threshold - current temp: 81C, shutdown threshold: 69C. Plea...

I am trying to upgrade/downgrade a stack of 3850 switches. But every time i insert my USB stick into the switches it deletes the content of the files on the disk. I have moved the .bin file to the flash drive: F:\>dir Disken i drev F er RECOVERY Disk...

Dear All, If we want Maximum latency among all systems within a given data center should not exceed 1 Ms in any given month. What are the steps or parameters we should take care Debabrata Majhi

sdasgupta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card