Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! I would like to use a Nat Hairpin at a Cisco 3825 (Version 15.1(4)M10), so that I can reach my mail services from inside and outside (smartphone with wlan). Here is my relevant config: interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address IP 255.255.255.0 i...

Does anyone know how I can enable & configure Multicast on a single SVI? I cannot have multicast leave that vlan. I have PIM feature enabled and I have PIM sparse mode running on the SVI. I am not sure how to setup the "ip igmp snooping querier" or s...

embowers1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, Dear I contact to request his extensive experience for me and can help indicate what the Mini is right for the Cisco Catalyst 3550 Series Switch GBIC because that need is 10/100/1000 ethernet found several but not what is the correct : ...

Dear Team, I have a problem regarding wireless connection to internet, In my LAN setup whenever i connect to youtube the channel webpage opens up properly but when you click any videos to view the buffering goes on and when you refresh the page somet...

shawnmic1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Inter Webers, I am greatly in need of your assistance and would be greatly for any help.  I am in the process of setting up a voice lab and I am having issues with my router on a stick setup.    It seems I cannot ping the hosts.  PCs: 192.168.15...

Hi, I am running a Cisco 4500X with 16 10G Fiber ports and I have used GLC-T on the ports to conver them to ethernet. I am using following IOS. cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.04.E.152-2.E4.bin When I try to change the speed of the port it doesnt chan...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let's say you were building 2 Nexus 7700 series with HSRP, VPC and fabricpath.  You need a 10g line card for connected firewalls and you use a 40g line card for downstream 5k's.  Port density does not dictate buying multiple of either line card so on...

B Y by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am noticing some unusual behaviour with multicast and IGMP. The Mcast topology is as follows Router01 ------Core_Router------ Primary_RP_Router(10.129.0.9.1) The config on router01 is !ip pim bidir-enableip pim rp-address 10.129.0.9 1 ...

ivickery by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes