Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We get less than 4 Mbits/sec of throughput on an iperf test when connected via a 3750x. The same client, running the same test to the same iperf server gets about 40 Mbits/sec of throughput when connected via a 4507 or when connected via a Cis...

Hello, Looking for the compatibility document that lists which Cisco Nexus 7k modules will work together to allow the forming of a port-channel and/or vPC port-channel. Thanks Frank

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Where can i find a visio stencil for WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U +4sfp?Tried Cisco website and downloaded - Catalyst 3750.vss from 2014. But no WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U. Lots of other 3750s............ Anyone know where to find it or if it excists?

killroy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ARS1004 DISK ERROR

Hi ! We have an ASR1004 experiment slowness and when we look at the log we see multiple disk errors according to my previous research.  I like to know if the router need to read on the disk other than at the boot time like if it's using a kind on pa...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I did some testing with the above command on a 3750 I had spare and although it seems to work ok, I got a nasty surprise when I tried to demo it to a manager :O  Basically I'd created an archive, set some ports to default and wanted to show ...

Hello all, The title explains most of it. There's two 48poe+ models of the C3850. One has 715w of power and the other 1100w. What would be the deciding factor between these? To me the 715w model would be sufficient as it provides 435w of PoE which...

Hi, I'm setting up our 887 on our VDSL. I have got the connection sorted and I can get on the internet. I am having some issues though with my port forwarding, please see my config below. Thank you in advance for your help, I sure i'm probable missi...

Hi all, Can someone tell me require configuration in Nexus 9K or Cisco 2960x access switch configuration for multicast to run IP TV. I have tested for AirPlay the below command. core: IP Multicast-routing interface vlan vlan-id ip pim sparse-mode ...

kamlenegi by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes