Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have configured ITD on both the Core nexus switches to redirect traffic towards the proxy server. After which we can see that the packets are being redirected towards the proxy servers. The requirement is that without any sort of Proxy co...

Dear Folks, I am working in an ISP. We are facing last mile protocol flaps for all customers in Metro ring with MSTP. Also we face link flaps often. We have no clue as we see only the link up/down log in the devices. We also raised a ticket with Cis...

hi. I have a C3650 switch.And knew that the C3650 has a switch Layer 2 Lan base license.So I did not have 'ip routing' settings.(only 'ip default-gateway set) After a long period of time.Made sure that the packet latency that occurs. Checking the swi...

Resolved! E-Chassis

HI Experts, Can any one pls help me in below query's. What do E-chassis mean ? How it is helpful than the normal chassis? How to I check whether my switch is E-Chassis or not. Thanks  SMN

Hi, I need to perform a ISSU non-disruptive upgrade for Nexus 5672 UP. Cisco suggested to disable any Layer 3 license present in the device to proceed as non-disruptive installation. I found only one key file in bootflash. show license usage shows on...

aswin_s by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears we are facing issue with 2960s sw Aug 20 23:23:16.641: %ENTROPY-0-ENTROPY_ERROR: Unable to collect sufficient entropyAug 20 23:24:19.739: %ENTROPY-0-ENTROPY_ERROR: Unable to collect sufficient entropyAug 21 01:27:34.612: %ENTROPY-0-ENTROPY_ERRO...

Please check attachment Can ping From 172.16.1.39 to 172.16.1.37 and 172.16.1.38 Can ping from 172.16.1.37 to 172.16.1.39 but not to 172.16.1.38Can ping from 172.16.1.38 to 172.16.1.39 but not to 172.16.1.37 So basically First nexus is not able to c...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new error in my Active ivent list (Cisco info center) qnet[86]: (stats): l3_device@972 l3_pkt_readv Overflow(0) What this bug meens? How can i solve this problem? Who can help me? Thanks. Sory for my English.

We have a few servers colocated at a hosting facility, behind a pair of ASA 5510s. The facility has advised us that we will be moved from a switched to a routed port, and we need to install our own switches between their new routers and our ASAs. The...

Resolved! HSRP on VPC

Hi experts, kindly check the attached file. let's say that port-channel 50 and 60 are in trunk mode and they are carrying vlan 20,30,40. is it possible to create back to back HSRP for vlan 20?? on nexus and access switches. also is it possible to cr...

Hi, we have more than 150 workstation in our network and many servers and more than 15 vlans, when i ping any vlan id , my ping time is not stable and changing with different numbers, anyone tell me the cause and the best solution for that? thanks in...