Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please be gentle. I currently have an older 2900 Series XL switch with two fibre trunks. (Both Fibre trunks are connected to two other 2900 Series XL switches - see attached pic)) I need to put another switch into the...

jwhitmore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know, if I can create a VSS between 2 6880 with a different quantity of 10G line cards ? For example the one with 32 10G ports and the other with 48 10G ports ? Thx,

Hi, I am setting up layer 3 switching for AT&T Network on Demand.  I have a 3650.  I have made an EVC in the AT&T Cloud for 200Mb speed.  In the little documentation I have it says i need to shape the bandwidth of the interface to match.  It is curre...

I'm used to the 2900 ISR and Modular QOS. I'm looking to transpose something similar to what I have done in the past. I have a PSTN router connected to my Nexus 5k and a VM host running CUCM connected to the same Nexus 5k. Is there any basic templat...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you copy Catalyst 3850 IOS to an SD card in a 4507R+E Sup 8?  I need to upgrade a 3850 that is not on the network and since 3850's dont have SD cards I want to know if I can copy the 3850 IOS to a 4507 that is on the network.  With out tight secu...

norogaf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have configured vlans on several sf 200-24 switches. Ports 1-11 are set to vlan id two and configured as access ports. ports 13-23 are set to vlan id 3 and also configured as access ports. ports 12, 24, G1 and G2 are set to vlan id 1 and rema...

Kavanaugh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a volunteer at a small non-profit. We want to establish a network that provides staff with wired and wireless access and guest wireless access.  The equipment currently in place is a DSL modem, a Cisco SG200-18 and four Cisco WAP121 wireless acc...

bkpalermo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community i need some confirmation regarding the "ip igmp snooping tcn flood" command" According to the documentation: "With the no ip igmp snooping tcn flood command, you can disable multicast flooding on a switch interface following a topology c...