cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

TCL/KRON Scripting for vlan change

Hi All,   I am new to TCL scripting and seeking your help for below requirement     I have to change vlans in training rooms twice in a day (Morning & in evening at particular time frame) and this is hitting me badly as sometime I get late and gettin...

Port base authentication 802.1X

Hi, I am configuring Port base authentication on Cisco catalyst 2960X switch. But i am getting following error while i connect laptop on this port and getting no ip address. Dot1X status is fialed over. Nov 22 08:09:54.270: %AUTHMGR-5-START: Starti...

techguy by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VLAN Issue

Vlan 2 is releasing the vlan 3 IP address. Configuration.... interface Vlan2 description MAM ip address 172.20.2.2 255.255.255.0 ip helper-address 172.20.99.10 standby 2 ip 172.20.2.1 standby 2 preempt ! interface Vlan3 description CC ip address 172...

chakarav7 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IOS

what is the diffrence between S380XVT-15403S  Cisco ME 380X SERIES IOS UNIVERSAL W/O CRYPTO TAR and S380XVK9T-15403S  Cisco ME 380X SERIES IOS UNIVERSAL TAR ?

Resolved! DHCP binding not working

Hello all, Since this morning, I am having problems accessing internet and I dont know why.. I have a cisco 2900 router as dhcp server to give access to a LAN pool 192.168.10.0 /24, moreover we need to do PAT translation to a coorporate LAN 172.17....

gmolinero by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EIGRP Route Control

Hi Please see the attached diagram. I have Site1 and Site 2. Site 2 is a pure DC whereas Site 1 has users and some servers. These servers may get moved to the DC eventually. Site 1 and Site 2 have 2 paths. I want to control my routing over both lin...

Mokhalil82 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 3650 static routing

Hi guys, Have  cisco 3650 with 3 vlans data voice and mgmt and i have created SVI for each vlan.....my firewall is fortigate 200d and and is connected through a trunck port to my switch....My firewalls trunk inteface have an sub interface for all 3 ...

roshan2099 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EIGRP Routers and Switches

Hi I was wondering what the best practice is in regards to EIGRP config in the following scenarion.              R1                               R2               |                                   |            SW1----------------------SW2 This i...

Mokhalil82 by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Packet Tracert Excercise with RIPv2

Hello everybody. I have started learning VLSM and RIPv2. I have 3 routers, 4, lans, etc. You can see the topology on the file. I have connected the reouters through their 0-0, 1-0 and 1-1 (last to first) serial ports. And I have configured the router...

Resolved! Catalyst 65K VSS setup

I am currently using two Catalyst 6500 switches on my network. I am in the process of implementing VSS between the two switches. I currently have HSRP groups configured on all Vlans on the switches to manage traffic on the network. My question is do ...