Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , Is it the key is required for enabling SSH on Cisco switches? Domain name crypto key generate rsa bits<512 or 1024 or 2048> I think these 3 is enough to enable SSH login on Cisco switches? then what is the purpose of crypto keys and I've foun...

vasanth77 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have problems with the cisco switch , in the UPS maintenance the cisco switch was tun off and when go back turn on the switch was blocked . all leds are on : Syst       on         ambar  Rps        on          green Stat        on          green ...

I have multiple PCs connected to a router with static IP. The Ipv4 & default gateway set up is 192.168.10 but some PCs that were on 192.168.10  have changed to 192.168.1. Not all but some. On the PCs that changed, I removed the ethernet cable and plu...

keith by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I would like to use a Nat Hairpin at a Cisco 3825 (Version 15.1(4)M10), so that I can reach my mail services from inside and outside (smartphone with wlan). Here is my relevant config: interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address IP 255.255.255.0 i...

Does anyone know how I can enable & configure Multicast on a single SVI? I cannot have multicast leave that vlan. I have PIM feature enabled and I have PIM sparse mode running on the SVI. I am not sure how to setup the "ip igmp snooping querier" or s...

embowers1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, Dear I contact to request his extensive experience for me and can help indicate what the Mini is right for the Cisco Catalyst 3550 Series Switch GBIC because that need is 10/100/1000 ethernet found several but not what is the correct : ...

Dear Team, I have a problem regarding wireless connection to internet, In my LAN setup whenever i connect to youtube the channel webpage opens up properly but when you click any videos to view the buffering goes on and when you refresh the page somet...

shawnmic1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Inter Webers, I am greatly in need of your assistance and would be greatly for any help.  I am in the process of setting up a voice lab and I am having issues with my router on a stick setup.    It seems I cannot ping the hosts.  PCs: 192.168.15...