Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two routers and a PC as a TFTP server on a subnet. The 1841 successfully runs the command copy run tftp, the 4321 times out when running the command. What is wrong with the 4321 Router??? 4321 - 10.0.46.2/24 1841 - 10.0.46.5/24 TFTP Server - ...

ccr000001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a c4506e switch. The supervisor is  WS-X45-SUP6-E. It is running Version 15.1(1)SG1. I would like to configure netflow on the VLAN interface, send it to our Orion NMS box, and I'm not sure how. 

Dear community, I need help. On my C6500 sup720 (12.2(33)SXI5) I’ve a port channel 4 x 1Gbs with 1 Gbs full and hashing fixed. On the port-channel I’m trunking with few L2 vlans and on top of one of those I’ve L3 (with OSPF). Since hashing is fixed ...

hi all, just a quick one. i often use the switchport host command and would like to know if this 'macro' includes the switchport command. i believe the switchport command is needed to enable port security.

Hello everyone.   I have strange behavior of a Multicast, sometimes it works "like a Broadcast". The TV, which  joined in one group, starts to recive all traffic from each channel (sometimes, from a few channel). So content on TVs falls and freezes. ...

Resolved! N7K Reload - VPC

Hi I am due to upgrade my nexus 7000 switches from 6.1 to 6.2 using non ISSU. So i will be changing the boot variables and reloading each switch at a time. I have an outage window of a few hours to be on the safe side and just checking what happens t...

Hi, Today we have found some issue in switch, we are not be able to found,what is exactly that.? I am sharing snapshot of that error which i have got through Sh Log command. Please suggest on this how do we remove this error. For Clarity I am sharing...