Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, So I'm figuring another Cisco 1921 Router (and have done a couple of these before) and have put together my "test" config (see below),  based on my other working configurations and notes. Now when connected to the Router (via Teraterm), I can ...

gballas01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RV320 that worked fine for the last 1 and a half year. Now I cannot connect to it anymore. I tried to factory reset it, but this does not seem to work. I get no DHCP when plugging in to LAN1 and after manually setting my computer's IP to 19...

s.skutnik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With all of my IOS devices as long as I have 'ip scp enable' I can do a remote pull of the running-config from a UNIX scp client using the following syntax: scp adminid@iosdns:running-config /tftp/router_switch/. This will 'pull' the running config...

gcave by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around how to accomplish something in my lab.  Right now I have an ASA5510 configured with eth0/0 as my outside (dhcp), eth0/1 as my inside (10.10.10.0/24 with DHCP), and eth0/2 as my dmz (172....

Hello, I have an upgrade planned for a Cisco 6500 chassis switch. The switch only has 1 supervisor. I have the following upgrade plan in mind: - Copy the IOS bin on the supbootdisk - Change the boot variables - no boot system <old image> , boot sys...

Hello, maybe someone had my problem. I have cisco 1861 router. If I connect or disconnect POE device, I have no any power inline status message in log (like on other cisco device "ILPOWER-5-IEEE_DISCONNECT") only port status %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interfac...