Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Thanks in advance, can anyone please let me know what is sup in bgp. someone asked me but i didn't understand what is sup in bgp. can anyone please explain. Thanks, Akash

Folks, Can I upgrade from c3750e-universal-mz.122-35.SE2 image to the K9 version free of charge? Looked everywhere with no joy, although I'm pretty certain that there is no charge to upgrade to a K9 image as long as the release and feature set are th...

Hi, Please I need help I want to redirect a port range from 49152 to 53246 in a Cisco 887 router, these ports relate to a VOIP application from Avaya,the internal address which I am forward ports is 10.100.118.3Please who can help me on this, I searc...

r.brahmi1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please I need help I want to redirect a port range from 49152 to 53246 in a Cisco 887 router, these ports relate to a VOIP application from Avaya,the internal address which I am forward ports is 10.100.118.3Please who can help me on this, I searc...

r.brahmi1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got two new boxes that I am thoroughly impressed with. What am I missing? I want to reset Ethernet interfaces to default status as in IOS: (config)# default interface f0/1 <cr>. I've search command reference syntax high and low. I've learned more of...

russellra by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Can I upgrade from c3750e-universal-mz.122-35.SE2 image to the K9 version free of charge? Looked everywhere with no joy, although I'm pretty certain that there is no charge to upgrade to a K9 image as long as the release and feature set are th...

I have an ISR 4431 configured with CME and  four gig ports and I want to dual attach it to the network. Under telephony services I have to configure a single IP address as the source address ip source-address < IP > port 2000 I have been doing thi...

Hi, wondering if someone can help me here. Ive been setting up extra LANs on my test bench Cisco 2821 router and they do not seem to be working. Im pretty sure its me missing something obvious. I have been using the following settings: interface Gig...

dpoulter1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! routing issue

Hi , I'm working on OSPF with totally NSSA , In my network i have 4 routers connected with the Main router with Area 0 and connected to cloud network with Area 10, And the ( area 10 nssa ) enabled in all routers in the cloud and ( area 10 nssa no-sum...