Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently purchased a Cisco 2811 ISR along with (3) 1841 ISR routers for my home lab I am building for certification. I was able to download the most recent IOS for the 1841 routers but I cannot download the most recent image for the 2811 router...t...

Hi guys, brand new here and trying to run 2 switchs (2960 POE and non POE) with 2 subnets on 1 router (cisco 2811). One is basically only for 7911 phones and the other for CIPC connected to PCs with DHCP from a network router, but I cannot make each...

Hi I have problem with switch catalyst cisco 2960. look at the picture below. This is the system i want to build, but multicast traffic from System 1 dan 2 does not run.I assume the problem coming from blocking state from switch system 1 and 2. The ...

Hello All,We are planning to turn on policy based routing (PBR) on one of our Cisco ASR 1001, on which average resource utilization is around 50%. I came across document that says flow switching will be disabled on the interface on which PBR is enabl...

kmittal by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Could you please help me and let me know if these two transceivers SFP-10G-LRM and X2-10GB-LRM are compatible?  I'm going to connect a 6504-E switch to a 4506-E. On the 6504 I have X2-10GB-LRM, and on the 4506 switch I have SFP-10G-LRM. Th...

Dee Lng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm having a problem getting the Te1/1/4 10G SFP slot working on a WS-C3650-48PD. When a Cisco SFP SFP-10G-SR is inserted into slot 4 I get the error: %PLATFORM_PM-6-MODULE_ERRDISABLE: The inserted SFP module with interface name Te1/1/4 is not ...

Good day, Please advise the following: orders entered via the console (putty) end of the following Quote:   AP>enable APc# APc#configure terminal                  ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.   APc#config t                  ^ % Invalid ...

Mino Pol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We faced with this problem too. What we have at this time: 1) Two 4500x in VSS. SW-C4500X-CORE#sh switch virtual Executing the command on VSS member switch role = VSS Active, id = 1 Switch mode : Virtual Switch Virtual switch...

Hi ALL, We have a medium size network with 7k cores and several access switches. We have a request from a user that he wants a VLAN created only on one of the access switch for his several devices to pass traffic within the switch but do not go out ...

q-le by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am newbie here. I am hoping someone to please help me for setting up the VLAN's in my Cisco SF-302-08P. I already configured this switch in L3 mode and I already created the VLAN2 and assigned the port to  VLAN which are GE1 and GE2 untagged. Ho...

Hello guys! I Have Cisco 3925e router. When I try to configure IP SLA there is options: (config)#ip sla ? enable Enable IPSLA features key-chain Use MD5 Authentication for IP SLAs Control Messages responder Enable IP SLAs Responder server IPPM server...