Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

To debug big network (commerce bank) I created small network from the same types netdevices as big network (Cisco 7206VXR, Cisco 1841, Cisco 1811, Cisco 2960, LINKSYS SRW224G4 ...). But I haven't enough switches and using VLANs on routers instead...

Hi! I have problem with Cisco Nexus 9000 vrrp configuration. Is it possible that i run vrrp only both vpc primary routers? both sides are on different vpc domains. Should i add vrf member also secondary routers or do vrrp configurations those routers...

Hi all ,  I just configured the the ICMP-Jitter in my Cisco switch .. My problem i can't set the size of packet .. So is there any way to add size to the packet like 1500 , 5000 and so .  Your advice is highly appreciated .. Thanks in-advance .. Kin...

Hi All I have a doubt , I hope, one of you will give me quick answer. Switch 1<--fa0/1-------------------------------fa0/1--> switch 2 switch 1 - Negotiation is disabled, interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport mode trunk switchport nonegotiate sw...

Hi There are two switches(switch 1 and switch 2) and there are 4 links connected between these two switches.  These links/ports are configured with port channel with PAGA protocol, but I didn't configure this port channel as trunk. PC1 is connecte...

Hey all,So .. as of right now I have a pair of N5K's, down stream from them are from Fabric Interconnects and a UCS chassis.  Upstream is a stack of 3750's then ASA5510's.  I am trying to backup the config to our TFTP server and I am getting 'no rout...

I am setting two ESX hosts and have them connected to my TE ports on my C6880 switch. All VLAN information has been configured, but I cannot ping the host, the host cannot ping the gateway. Is there something different you have to configure for Ten G...

Jduff1640 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In this project there are two switch 6509-V-E with following configuration: Slot Part number Serial number Switch Number Firmware (Mod mac add) HW (Mod mac add) HW (sub module) Switch IOS 1 WS-X6848-SFP SW-1 (Active) 12.2(18r)S1 ...

Hi all, From the document  and table below http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ios-nx-os-software/ios-software-releases-120-mainline/47205-cef-whichpath.html Incoming InterfaceOutgoing InterfaceSwitching MethodCEFProcessCEFProcessCEFFastProc...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HostA<PC>-------------Switch<L2>--------------RouterA<---------------------->RouterB---------------------------Switch<L2>---------------HostB<PC> In this above scenario, while we ping HostB from HostA the ARP packet goes all the way from host A to h...

krramas2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes