Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey there, im using a cisco Catalyst 2960X switch 24 ports, and i need to block facebook, youtube, twitter, instagram and other urls using that switch. I tried to configure a class-map but when i type "match protocol http url "*youtube.com", it gives...

tinovaera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question with regards to tagging of VLAN 1. I have a switch configuration which unfortunately has to use VLAN1. It is one of two VLANs that must be trunked to a router. The Switch is a C3750X and the router is a 2951. There is another 2951 r...

Good morning; there has been a problem with some etherchannel defined in a Catalyst 3850 Switch STACK.At one point, defined interfaces belonging to EtherChannels and who have been working a long time without problems, change their status from "P" to ...

Hi, Thanks in advance, can anyone please let me know what is sup in bgp. someone asked me but i didn't understand what is sup in bgp. can anyone please explain. Thanks, Akash

Folks, Can I upgrade from c3750e-universal-mz.122-35.SE2 image to the K9 version free of charge? Looked everywhere with no joy, although I'm pretty certain that there is no charge to upgrade to a K9 image as long as the release and feature set are th...

Hi, Please I need help I want to redirect a port range from 49152 to 53246 in a Cisco 887 router, these ports relate to a VOIP application from Avaya,the internal address which I am forward ports is 10.100.118.3Please who can help me on this, I searc...

r.brahmi1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please I need help I want to redirect a port range from 49152 to 53246 in a Cisco 887 router, these ports relate to a VOIP application from Avaya,the internal address which I am forward ports is 10.100.118.3Please who can help me on this, I searc...

r.brahmi1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got two new boxes that I am thoroughly impressed with. What am I missing? I want to reset Ethernet interfaces to default status as in IOS: (config)# default interface f0/1 <cr>. I've search command reference syntax high and low. I've learned more of...

russellra by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Can I upgrade from c3750e-universal-mz.122-35.SE2 image to the K9 version free of charge? Looked everywhere with no joy, although I'm pretty certain that there is no charge to upgrade to a K9 image as long as the release and feature set are th...