Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Can anyone help me to find out that connected switch is core switch. Is there any command or trick to find it. There are 7 switches connected but unable to find which is core one .

Hi, Can someone please help to confirm if we can use redistribution on 3560 switch having IOS image c3560-ipbasek9-mz.150-2.SE9.bin? quick responses are appreciated. Thanks, Mudassar

I'm trying to map our network and I stumbled into this issue where I'm seeing three MAC address connected to a single port. I checked it and it's not connected to another switch. It's connected to a Host PC and from the looks of it it's running both ...

Marc Abaya by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have cisco WS-C2960S-48LPS-L switch. i am facing following problem. anyboby suggest me what is the problem. thanks in advance. Switch uptime is 10 minutes, 13 seconds cisco WS-C2960S-48LPS-L (PowerPC) processor (revision B0) with 131072K bytes...

I have a design question about the cisco VSS technology between 2 cisco 6807's. Say i have the following design: I connect every access switch with 4 physical links to each switch in the VSS design. So i can make 2 port channels to the cores. But ...

I have a 1711 router.  I've added vlan 20.  When I try to add fa1 to vlan 20, I get this: lanaprouter(config-if)#switlanaprouter(config-if)#switchport access vlan 20%Access VLAN 20 does not exist. Please add it to vlan database   Here is my conf...

Hello, I have recently purchased EHWIC-D-8ESG-P for my C1921 router only to discover that I need an external power supply to be able to use POE functionality. I've looked for PWR-1900-POE power supply that is required for my router and pricing seems ...

sash11.ua by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a K-12 school district that, like many locations, is relying more on client devices accessing the wireless for network access.  There is discussion about going to a 1-to-1 initiative between district assigned devices and student.   As my h...

I'm a home user simply using this for 4 RJ45 Ethernet devices.  I don't know a lot about networking, but tried to follow the manual about logging onto 192.168.1.254.  But the page wont load.  I tried pinging it in Terminal w. no packets.  I'm using a...