Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,            currently inter-Vlan (Vlan, 9(Users),10(Servers),11(SAN)) is setup on my 3845 Routers. I also have multiple IP NATs on router, which allow internet users to access application running on servers (LAN). I have backup jobs which take...

Hi, Are private VLANs over vPC Interfaces supported in the Nexus 7000 family? I have that kind of configuration on a pair of N5k (see the snippets below), and I would like to replicate it on a pair of N7k. However, I read the following on the N7k L2...

Miguelg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! There are some questions about ip dhcp snooping: 1) limit-rate option. If I understand correctly, this option good for access user ports, which are untrusted. In cisco article http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12-...

Device A ip address: 10.10.10.10/24(static) Device A mac          : 0080.6786.e21b vlan10 interface      : 10.10.20.1/24  If i connect device A in access vlan 10 what will happen? can i get the mac address in access switch and how will be the ARP in ...

I have read in the CCNP Book STP Topic that a Catalyst Switch may have a pool of either 64 or 1024 MAC Address.Since there was just a single paragraph stating this feature and no further deail, I searched the net to get this thing clear._____________...

Hi Guys  I have two ws-6506-e. Each one has two Supervisor Engine 720. I want to upgrade  IOSs to SXJ10. 6506#dir /allDirectory of sup-bootdisk:/    1  -rw-    49484772  Dec 27 2003 01:19:28 +03:30  s72033-ipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SXH8a.bin    2  -rw- ...

Hello All, I 'm trying to disable a port on a Cisco 550x switch. I manage it trough the web interface. I set "Administrative Status" to down but the "Operational Status" stays UP I added attachment with the screenshot. Did some else encounter this i...

How do I setup / access a USB drive from the RV325? I see how to setup / use a dongle - modem etc... but am missing something simple How I do access the files on a USB drive? Thanks! -- Russ T.

Russ T by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a regular expression that can be used to only show APs?  I'm trying to filter the output of sh cdp neigh to make it more readable. We are using the Cisco 3072 (shown as AIR-CAP37 as the platform).   I'm confused on the regular expression help...

sbrock by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes