Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I have noticed that interface VLAN doesn't come up till the time I configure one of the switch port as access with VLAN = i/f VLAN & connect one end device like PC through it. I have two switched connected as below: switch#1 --------- ...

On a 4500 switch with two supervisors, two uplinks have been configured in etherchannel. One each from each supervisor.When the uplink from second(standby supervisor) is removed, the connections drop and the port goes in err-disabled state. Seems it ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to check a file system on a Nexus switch?  I'm thinking of the old fsck functionality that some other devices have available. I have some cores I need to reboot and want to verify the health of the flash before doing so. Thanks...

benweber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have some problems conecting two cisco in stack mode. How can I update the WS-C3750X-24 to have the same version in both ciscos?? here are some captures: Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image------ ----- ----- ---------- ----------* 1 30 ...

Hi, I have differents sites with 2 links between them and central site. Routers are connected via L2 links with OSPF routing, but they don't have the same bandwith. Perhaps, I wouldlike to pass a network in one link and the rest of traffic on the oth...

FranckL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a 2951 router which we are using for CME/CUE for about 20 phones. We use an ITSP sip trunk for incoming/outgoing calls. It is on a recent IOS - Cisco IOS 15.4(3)M5 (UNIVERSALK9) The issue we are seeing is after several days, we cannot use...

Hello all, I have a question about the native vlan feature on trunks a simple configuration interface fa0/0 switchport trunk native vlan 4 switchport trunk allowed vlan 5,6 in all the labs I could do, this config prevented the native vlan from wor...

Hello - We are setting up two routers to peer with an ISP via BGP using ISR4431.  The two routers are separated by about a mile through DWDM Fiber.  So I need an SFP port gig 0/0 between the routers to carry the cross traffic.  On the LAN Side I have...

hello everyone.  I have some problem and need help, I have 3 vlans created in 2 layer switch: vlan 10 -> 192.168.10.0 vlan 20 -> 192.168.20.0 vlan 30 -> 192.168.30.0 and there are 3 PCs and they are associated to their vlans: PC1: 192.168.10.2 and d...

herooft01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes