Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys We are having issue after upgrading the ISP link from 40mbps to 100 mbps checking on speed test website getting only 35 to 45 mbps max download speed however ISP confirmed form there side (testing directly from their link after router) tha...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im currently setting up a DMZ for servers with private vlan and i have a theoretical question about the Community PVLAN and Proxy ARP design. Let say i have a Isolated secondary PVLAN and a Community secondary PVLAN with servers that connects to ...

Dears,     I have core switch 6509-E (WS-SUP720) ,and receiving  a high utilization on interface Vlan. The current bandwith is 1GB, and I want to increase it. is there is any way to increase the bandwidth for the interface Vlan??! Regards, Ahmad A...

ahmadali7 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the access list on my main switch as below and I can not figure out why I can not telnet on any port from 10.2.0.51 ip address to 10.2.26.63 ip address? Could you help? Thanks, ip access-list extended "100" 10 remark "ACL-CURRICULU...

dears   i am receiving this messages daily  the same mac address is seen for 3 different IP addresses. i think this is a cluster. is this normal or a problem ?   2016 Apr 18 17:36:21 Nexus5K01 %FWM-2-STM_LEARNING_RE_ENABLE: Re enabling dynamic lear...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!! I hope you guys can help us, How can we know if our Cisco card "Cisco N2XX-AIPCI02 Intel Gigabit Ethernet Quad Port LAN Adapter PCI-Express X4" is Compatible with our Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack server??? Where we can find this data? Thanks and R...

Hello Dears, What is the difference between the two network modules: - C3KX-NM-10G - for use on Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X - C3850-NM-2-10G - for use on Catalyst 3850 Both have four physical ports with two SFP+ and two regular SFP ports.  Are ther...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

The responses I see from Cisco, that this is "Moderate Severity" and expected is not acceptable.  If this starts occurring in release 12.2(55) then it is clearly created by a bug.  The switch did not exhibit this behavior prior to this release.  Beca...

mbeckley2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes