Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We need to create a client VPN to our network. When clients use this VPN they will only have access to one particular PC. We do not want this PC to have access to the rest of the LAN but we do want users on the LAN to have access to the PC. Currently...

GregH.NY by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, this is my first post here and was hoping I could get some advise... thanks in advance. I would like to configure two Cisco 3750x stacked switches to run HSRP. This will act as a distribution layer for Office1. This pair will when be apart of...

I currently have a Core stack of 2 Catalyst 3750X.  I purchased 2 Nexus 5548UP to hang off the Ten Gigabit modules of the 3750 stack.  I am having trouble getting the VLANs on the 3750 to trunk over to the 5Ks.  I have configured the up links on the ...

Gelliston by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have Cisco ASA 5525 and we have 2 lease lines, outside1 and outside2. Outside1 being primary, cater to all traffic, of course. Problem: We have a client's dial-up VPN which is not stable on outside1 but when tested works fine with outside2 le...

Hello Experts, I have found some multiple errdisable commands in my switch. I have no idea why these commands have been defined in my switch. The Network guy before me might have defined these commands. My question is why he has put such a multiple ...

Does anyone know when Cisco might ship their implementation of 40G-LM4 (aka 40G-Universal)?  This is a transceiver which can employ either two-strand multi-mode (OM3/4) or two-strand single-mode, typically with short distances over single-mode (500m ...