Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am facing a strange issue in which the same vlan host can't ping each other but when on the trunk it's pingable. even inter-vlan routing rule is configured on the firewall.ERP_Server------switch---trunk_link----switch-----PCwhen the server and pc a...

I have two ASR with a GRE tunnel connected to another ASR. I am looking for a failover solutions to where when one ASR goes down the other takes over to keep the GRE tunnel up and have little to no downtime.

kylehash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have 2 vlans say 50 (172.20.50.x) and 60 (172.20.60.x) and I want them to be accessible by following ip address from other vlans: 172.20.70.7 (Vlan-70) 172.20.80.8 (Vlan-80) Also i want vlan 50 and 60 hosts to be able to communicate to all ...

BEFORE YOU READ ! THIS IS JUST A QUESTION FOR UNDESTANDING HOW THE VLAN WORKS , THIS IS NOT HOW NATIVE VLAN ARE SUPPOSTED TO WORK ! DONT DO THIS ON YOUR NETWORK !!!!Hello ,Okay so i am learning still for networking and i google everything that i coul...

Cat9k EVPN network running 17.6.3. On one of my leaf switches I have a NetApp Appliance that has 2 management interfaces with static IP's with a VIP in the same Vlan.Pinging the VIP from the connected switch is fine. Pinging the VIP from upstream in ...

edbucher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hey!So I have a few switches of Nexus9000 C93108TC-FX Chassis having the version of 7.0(3)I7(3).I don't know where to look, I tried everything and they are set up exactly the same.But for some reason only one of them we can set:ntp server 0.site.pool...

i got gollowing err in sh log of routerMay 9 13:39:42.441 PDT: %SPANTREE-SP-2-BLOCK_BPDUGUARD: Received BPDU on port FastEthernet4/21 with BPDU Guard enabled. Disabling port.May 9 13:39:42.441 PDT: %PM-SP-4-ERR_DISABLE: bpduguard error detected on ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes