Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Speed up interface

Hi. If we have a link that is only utilised at 8 percent and we are copying something across, is there a way to make the copying go faster thourgh the interface, or this is only based on copying transfer rates? Is there anything confg we can do on l...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. What is the best way to configure BGP to route in a different path thatn the default for one specific ip address rnage. E.g. If R1 uses R2 for routing to all subnets based on weight. We want to keep this as is, but for one specific subnet we wan...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a simple question but I'd like to double check the answer.AFAIK, ICMP redirect messages are only sent when a local gateway receives traffic from a source connected to a directly connected LAN, if the source is sending traffic towards the ga...

pascalfr0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a network topology I would like to modify for standardization purpose to match the following configuration.My question will deal mainly with icmp redirect. On a single interconnexion network, 192.168.1.0/24, we would have :- our provider gat...

pascalfr0 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you have multiple interfaces in the same VRF as the VRF used for 'logging host n.n.n.n vrf xxxx' which interface is used as the source interface?I've just upgraded a 3750 from 12.2(44)SE6 to 12.2.(55)SE1 and syslogging to an external server has ...

bgfl-tech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone tell me the CATOS command I would need to run to find out the GBIC types in the modules of a Cat4006? It has a Supervisor Engine II WS-X4013. I don't have access to the switch and need someone to run the command locally for me. Thanks

Hi All, Our access layer consist mostly of Cisco 3560-48PS switches. Since a couple of week switches randomly start rebooting. When i look in de logging of these switches i see this output:000273: Dec 3 08:29:39: %PLATFORM-1-CRASHED: System previous...

Hi, I'd like to know if is possible to configure  2 link-local address to the same interface I want to configure 2001:AAAA::/64 EUI-64(this will generate a link-local address) but next I want configure 2001:EEEE::1/64 and another link-local but in th...

Will be moving from Catalyst 6500 series to Nexus 9300 series switch and need to configure (Microsoft) NLB multicast on a Nexus 93128TX.  I read that NLB is not supported on the 9300 series but there are some workarounds.  The only solution I have fo...

deanaa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes