Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all quick qos question, if I have with the command bandwidth, class A 30%, class B 30% and class C 20%, the default will have 20% right? the question is, the default class can take up to the 100% of the BW if the other classes are not using it? ...

HI gurus   I am very new to networking so go easy on me, I am sure some of you in some point needed to find a port for an specific device, how do I go doing this when I have 4 switches and I don't know where is plugged in, but having the mac address ...

My office is running a dual nexus 5k core, with catalyst 4506 closet switches at the user level. Today, I applied the following commands on one of the 4506s: no switchport trunk native vlan 64no switchport trunk allowed vlan 64,68no switchport block ...

Resolved! ARP

Hi  I am reading a CCDA book 3rd edition, in chapter 2 heading "network availability" has a sub heading named "workstation-to-router redundancy" (in page 52). That subheading listed "ARP" as one of the possible ways to realize redundancy. My understa...

Hi, I have 2 x WS-C2960G-8TC-L between 2 buildings The uplink is with giga link. We just installed 10GB fiber link between our 2 buildings. I just want to know if it's possible to export configuration from our WS-C2960G-8TC-L to new Cisco swith with ...

Fedaker75 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have cisco router 1941 k9 router and when I try to connect to the router using console cable  it’s show me garbage character, I try different types speed wont connect the router.  can you please  help me. Thanks, Robel

pepaart01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,  I do not know if this is already a thread in the forum, but I have been searching for it and did not find it.  I have a WS-C6509-E switch with VS-SUP2T-10G & VS-F6K-PFC4 . Could anybody tell me when the dates of Eol of these two modules a...

f.sanzes1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  i am currently using SRP527W and SG300-10P to provide VLAN functionality. However, due to an ADSL bandwidth, we need to get secondary ADSL connection. So I am wondering, is there any chance of having 2 routers (SRP527W) together with one SG30...

Miro Jan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Techs, I asked this question before, however the answers I got unfortunately weren't complete. I understand the CUCM is the platform application that automates a lot of work in the VOIP world and that the CLI appears to be very limited. How does t...

Hi together, we have several 2950 Switches and wont to upgrade them to newer FW with K9 crypto. The only IOS what I have found is version c2950-i6k2l2q4-mz.121-20.EA2.bin but this one seems to have problem with Network traffic. So my qestion is, is ...

Hey gang.  I ran across an unusual issue today I'm trying to figure out.  We're in the process of upgrading off of the Aironet 1200 series APs we have on IOS version 12.3 and moving over to Aironet 3600 APs on IOS version 15.3.  There are a plethora ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card