Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, since we installed our new POE switches in different point of services (C2960X Software (C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0 (2) EX5).Sometimes power is discovered on non POE devices..And do a reset on the interface..Generally these devices are U...

Hi,  I am trying to turn on LACP on an old switch (WS-C4507R).  However, there is no active/passive options available. SW1_((config-if)#channel-group 1 mode ? auto Enable PAgP only if a PAgP device is detected desirable Enable PAgP unconditionally o...

Hi,  We have a cisco 2611 router for which I was trying to set the speed/duplex to 100/full, I am able to execute command as full-duplex over the interface Ethernet0/1 but could not set the speed to 100 as the command speed itselves is not able to g...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum, I'm working on a Packet Tracer 3.4.1.2 Skills Integration Lab as shown in the attachments below When I was doing this exercise I noticed that a default-gateway is meant to be implemented. What is the purpose of assigning a default gateway ...

We have been having some bandwidth issues ever since we transitioned to a new switching infrastructure using the same configs but enabling QoS.  It seems nobody really knows what is going on currently.  We have determined that our firewall is capabl...

tnelson2x by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What happens if there's a loop created between two ports that are set to portfast? I was under the impression that the switch will still detect the loop and shut the ports but it may take 2-3 seconds. Is this correct or does it take longer/not detect...

Here's my setup 3 Networks across 3 switches (3x C3650) 10.7.64.1.x/24 (Vlan 7) 10.10.10.x/24 (Vlan 20) 192.168.1.x/24 (Vlan 15) The switches are all connected to each other, with Switch one have a connection to an ASA and the outside world.  My go...

Hello, I have tried to use the ASDM to backup a config which includes vpn tunnels and other objects, I selected all the tick options full the backup through the asdm and I assumed all was ok but then when I went to restore it to a new factory asa  I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card