Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  I have a 877w router which has the following setup bvi 10  which is linking dot0.10 and vlan 10 . ip is set on bvi 10 ip inspect is set on dialer 0 out  and have a deny any any in on dialer 0dialer 0 is wan this is a natted home ip all traff...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to deploy VPLS with IRB. Simple vpls configuration is working ok. PC's on sites can communicate. feature mpls l2vpnl2vpn  logging pseudowire status exitl2vpn vfi context VID100  vpn id 100  member pseudowire 100  member pseudowire 101 exiti...

bmlakar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have Cisco 2960 48 ports TTL switch. some users are connected with this switch and some are not. So the ports which are not connected physically with cables, are showing amber glowing LEDs and even these ports are not disabled, err-disabled. ...

I am currently studying CCNA-S through Netacad and have been introduced to DHCP Snooping, DIA and IPSG.  I understand the basic idea of the binding table but have been left with some unanswered questions: 1. How do you baseline the bindings table in...

Hello,  See attached.  We're planning on migrating our client from HP Procurve switches to Cisco switches/routers. Here's the current and new topologies:  Current topology:  - Headquarters:   - hp Procurve Switch(hp-Core): This is the Core switch wh...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi have a brand new 3750x 48P to connect in stack to a old 3750-48P. my problem is the sw version, which software version should I use to enable the stack? Switch   Ports  Model              SW Version              SW Image ------   -----  -----    ...

Hello, I would like to run a debug on a switch that is having PoE issues.   My question is:  when i run the debug, how come I don't see anything?  I don't see any debugs populating my screen.  Where do they all go?  I know for sure it works because ...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco has RMA'd one of our VSS members because of a hardware problem.  The broken VSS member is still up and the pair is communicating, but as the passive member.  My question is, what is the correct procedure to replace the passive member of a VSS p...

Hi experts, I have a setup that I have a WAN interface connected to the outside, and a few sub-interfaces (on a different physical port) on the LAN side to some VLANs. I also NAT on traffic between LAN and WAN. In order to record the flow with the or...

Hi guys, I'm always confused/concerned in term of performance when traffic ingress/egress the same physical interface (hairpining). Is there really a performance issue for the hardware buffer interface? What about if we use sub.interfaces. Traffic ...

dlongpre by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I want to know the difference between forwarding rate bandwidth, forwarding performance and forwarding rate for example WS-C3650-24TS-S Performance Switching capacity : 88 Gbps Forwarding performance : 65.47 Mpps

Resolved! qos input-queue

hello,had a question regarding the configuration of the ingree-queue on a 3560. Here is the configuration from my switchmls qos srr-queue input threshold 1 8 16mls qos srr-queue input threshold 2 34 66mls qos srr-queue input dscp-map queue 1 threshol...