Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am not sure why ospf is preferring route with higher metric(cost), see below logs and help me. Preferred path RTR#sh ip rou 192.168.33.1Routing entry for 192.168.16.0/20, supernet  Known via "ospf 1", distance 110, metric 72, type inter area  Las...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I have 2 hub sites, each with its own internet breakout. Each spoke has a tunnel to both hubs. I want both hubs to advertise out a default route using EIGRP, but I want Hub 1 to be preferred over hub 2. But if hub 1 fails then I want the sp...

We are looking at implementing PVLANs into our network.  I have done quite a bit of reading on the subject but have not found an exact answer to my concerns. To my understanding, PVLANs will traverse regular trunk ports so long as both switches under...

Hi Team. Please Help.Thanks for advance. Iam remotely access cisco router 1921 through ssh. In router 0/0 port connected to Nexus5020 management port and router 0/1 connected to nexus 5020 eth 1/1. I created subinterface for vlans on router 1/1 port....

Hi all, DHCP ==CLOUD ===2900 router ==== 3560 switch ---- PCs I have configured DHCP snooping on the 3560 switch and 2900 router ,and configured the uplinks as a trusted interfaces ,but I have a clints connected to the router directly ,the router c...

malshara by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP Delay

Hi I want to know I can influence routers to use a slower but more reliable path than a faster path in EIGRP. But I would still want the less reliable path available as a backup. I have the attached topology. I would like R2 and R3 to use the 100Mbp...

Hello,I currently have the following configuration:2 SG-200 switches, connected via link aggregation1 WAP371 access point1 modem/switch/gateway cable device provided by my ISPEverything works fine, but I would now like to add a guest WiFi network. Th...

I am using cisco secure ACS and have everything up and running. I configured my 3560 switch with tacacs+ info and it works when I console into it and use my login name, but when I telnet into it from another switch it gives me an "authorization failu...

I am new to gns3.I am trying to configure c7200p-adventerprisek9-mz124-20.T ios based router.But i found it is different than c7200 series router.what is NPE-G2 for this platform.And when i open the console it shows that ios is loading and nothing h...

Hi, We have a brand new 3650 license with IPBase with the following config. Put and laptop into VLAN 2 and another into VLAN 3 using their respective default gateways, disabled firewalls, etc but we can't ping between the VLANs. We've done everythin...

Dear All, This is my first time to raise a question here. I bump into a question where a host with VLAN interfaces connects to a L3 switch through a trunk link, and the L3 switch serve as the gateway. SVIs are configured on the L3 switch do perform i...

yylength by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey, i need to know if the CAB-SFP-50cm is compatible with the SFP ports in C3650-48PS-L and C3750X-24T-S ? and why wouldn' it work given that it works on SFP ports.. Thank you

Hello All, I recently started at a company that has two physical network segments 192.x.x.x/24 and 10.x.x.x/24. They both connect to shared NAS devices that have dual NICs in them. Recently I installed a Windows 2012 r2 server running on the 10.x.x....