Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have 2 Nexus5000 completed with 2 nexus 2000. I am trying to get a vPC up between both. On the nexus 5000 : Int eth103/1/13 switchport mode trunk switchtrunk trunk native vlan 110 switchport trunk allowed 2,3,4 channel-group 121 mode active ...

I have been banging my head for a couple of hours now trying to get an APC SmartUPS 1500 to take a DHCP reservation.  I have followed the doc here as well as this.  I have tried placing the reservation within its own DHCP pool, as an entry under the ...

Hi we using the following topology 1- 2 x N9396TX vPC 2- 2 x C6800 VSS 3- HP blade system C7000 and virtual connect SW the configuration: we configured the N9300 using vPC and 6800 using VSS hp blade system is virtualized using ESXi 5.5 and we have m...

Amr Hafez by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,My switch running is normal but suddenly it has problem with red light(Output fail) as attached file.I also try reboot but seem to switch can notThere is output while switch reboot: ******************************************************...

Hi, We have a campus network where students in their hostels are connected to the network through 2960 switches. On theses switches were have port fast and bpduguard enabled. But since past few days we are observing that a particular users' port is b...

I want to make secondary ip address effective on the happening (say reachability failure using ip sla) of certain condition/event.  e.g. ip sla 1 icmp-echo 123.12.1.1exitip sla schedule 1 life forever start-time now!track 1 ip sla 1 reachability !int...

I have 2 5548's and I set them up with VPC Peer-Links (port-Channel 101). Its up and running.  As a test, I configured a 3560 for VPC (port channel 9).  However, only vlan 10 is active.  Do I need to add all the vlans in port-channel 101? Here is my ...

I am running an older non-e 4506 switch pair and is going to replace them with some newer 4510R chassis (P/N WS-C4510R+E=)   Today the chassis are populated with WS-X4516-10GE supervisors, and WS-X4548-GB-RJ45V line cards.  The release notes on the 4...

micwill3 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Supernetting

Hello,  This should be an eassy question for the most of you.  I have a this subnet (10.1.200.0/21) and I would like to subnet it where I will need need 1 network and 10 host IP addresses. Can this be accomplished given this subnet?  Thanks in adva...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes