Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

This is related to another question I asked on here but more specifically about ARP on the network... I have a network of 8 SG300-52 switches.   I have around 200 active IPs on the network.  (Yes there are a lot of unused ports on the switches) I am ...

Hello,  See attached. When I issue the sh ip ospf database command, the output lists the LSA types. Under LSA 1(Router), it lists that the Adv Router 10.255.255.254 has 5 links and when I issue the sh ip ospf int brief command on the same router, i...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF LAS Types

Hello,  See attached. When I issue the sh ip ospf database command, the output lists the LSA types. Under LSA 1(Router), it lists that the Adv Router 10.255.255.254 has 5 links and when I issue the sh ip ospf int brief command on the same router, i...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made a upgrade for c7600. However the firmware still on 12.2, on the RSP, and Line Card. Any one know, If we need to upgrade the firmware too, and what is the procedure...? hostname#show moduleMod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- ------...

Upon booting a 3825 i get - Changed RAM but still the same  program load complete, entry point: 0x8000f000, size: 0xcb40program load complete, entry point: 0x8000f000, size: 0xcb40 program load complete, entry point: 0x80010000, size: 0x2510ad4Self...

dssamxara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During the last year we've experienced 2 power supply failures in our 3750 or 3850 switch stack power supplies. Our stacks are not connected with the power and data cables, but rather just the data cables. These switches provide fanout to user access...

blues22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a project of creating a seprate subnet for VOIP phones where we are having some issues and need some assist. In current scenario, the VOIP phones, VOIP Server and the machines are placed on default VLAN (1) (192.168.1.1/24) where the GW o...

We have a client where the current setup is a VPC pair of Nexus 7Ks in the core.  As well as a Nexus VPC pair of N5Ks in the DC.  The N5Ks and the N7Ks are currently back-to-back connected with VPCs.  Now, the client is looking to deploy NSX in the D...

ncowger by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased a 3560x switch with IPServices software on.(or so I thought) How can I ensure that the license is active and not going to default to IP base? The provider ensures me that the license has been paid for and on the switch. #sh ...