Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! STP Tie Breakers

The following information is from the CCNP Switch (642-813) Official Certification Guide (Copyright© 2010 Pearson Education, Inc.)Chapter 7: Traditional Spanning Tree Protocol - Page 135 Under section: Electing Designated PortsCan anyone tell me what...

HelloI have LAN with 192.168.1.0/24 and  i do nat to allow the LAN access to internet  .also i have in same LAN 2 ubiquity antennas i need to configure it from outside .how i can do that?thanks ,,,,,

Hello. I have 2 Nexus n9k and this is gonna be my first VPC setup. I have 4 x 25Gbit links between the two switch because this switches gonna serve for storage devices, I need speed and low latency. I did not use 100G uplinks because I need them for ...

Ozy by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

hi guys.i have a switch 2960x-24ts-l that connected to mikrotik radio .When the radio sends high data rates for the gigabit port of Switch ( more than 150 mbps), this port of switch does not actually work .  when I get a log from the interface of Swi...

problem of switch.png
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneabout 3-4 of my 9200 switch have shown a abnormal behavior.Users get disconnected, I am not able to Ssh or tenet the switch. when I am console accessing the switch then I am getting a unusual output:  data pattern error 0 0xff506 in cis...

Hello all community members,I would like to discuss here a couple of NX-OS enhancements that Nexus 7000 support regarding the LACP protocol. The two mentioned enhancements are :lacp suspend-individual lacp graceful-convergenceCisco's documentation is...