Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Suppose scenario like this   Does this configuration capture internal traffic  ? Suppose there is communication between access switches on vlan 10.Configuration on the core!flow record NetFlow-to-Orionmatch ipv4 tosmatch ipv4 protocolmatch ipv4 sour...

uppermost_0-1691418891546.png
uppermost by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to power off a Catalyst 9300 switch with "power supply 1 slot A off", and I have the following strange behavior.A single 9300 switch with one power supply: "power supply 1 slot A off".The switch turns off the power supply, but then immed...

boesch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I've been trying to complete an activity for Packet Tracer which involves setting up and configuring a Zone-Based Policy Firewall for routers on separate networks which are communicating through another router acting as an ISP. The issue is...

Cyber91 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, a little new to this stuff. But, I have an assignment in packet tracer and I can't seem to be able to ping the switch a PC is connected to within my network. I have set the VLAN up and the default gateway to the router the switch is connected ...

jgarneau by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C6880 for GNS3

Hi all, Does anyone know if it is possible to utilise a C6880-X Switch in GNS3 please? Thanks

CliveG by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I enabled DAI on my company network and am coming across ports getting shut own due to ARP packet rate exceeding the default xyz rate I set it to. Is there a recommended safe limit rate range I could set the unrusted ports to? I originally went from ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card